PDA

View Full Version : Bush Railing..............Help

Magnus1028
11-09-2001, 11:50 AM
I just got a Bush railing from AGD for my Retro Mag. My question is where does the bush railing actually go? I'm a little lost and need some input.
Thanks

Muzikman
11-09-2001, 12:02 PM
A bush railing? Do you mean a Rail Bushing? The small steel tube about 3/4" long?

If so, it is placed in your body rail where the rear field strip screw goes through. This holds the rail and the gripframe straight and takes up the slop in the rear field strip screw.

If thats not what you are talking about, then I don't think I can help.

MagNumPI
11-09-2001, 01:19 PM
LOL BUSH RAILING !!! is that a railing for the bush?

Mind you might have just made an *** out of my self...

Thordic
11-09-2001, 01:55 PM
Bush railing? Maybe thats why I got confused.

Black? Jon? Rob? What the hell is a rail bushing? :D

Tunaman
11-09-2001, 03:23 PM
Cant help you there Thordic! Never heard of one. Thought it was a Mag part, but lately the ones I have been taking apart don't come with one. I think it should be called an "imaginary" bush railing.:D :D :D :D :D

X-Plosive
11-09-2001, 05:05 PM
I'm confused......is this some sort of perverted joke? A bush that needs railing? That sounds more like Rob. Anyway I think you are talking about a rail bushing. It's a little silver tube with a slit cut in it. If you don't have one in your gun you will most likely have a leak. You put it in the hole where the field strip screw goes. You align the triggerframe and the body rail together so that you see one solid hole. You then slip the railing in, put the valve back in and screw in the field strip screw. This hole is at the BACK of your gun, underneath the valve.