PDA

View Full Version : Pump rail question?

Korrosion
12-29-2004, 07:46 AM
I've been looking for a little while and have had a hard time finding a stock rail with a pump slot. Anyone know how rare they are now-a days and roughly how much $ I'll be out when I finally find one? :hail:

BD_Paintball
12-29-2004, 10:24 AM
I've been looking for a little while and have had a hard time finding a stock rail with a pump slot. Anyone know how rare they are now-a days and roughly how much $ I'll be out when I finally find one? :hail:

you would be better off to just buy a stock rail and get it milled. i have a pump mag but the rails are not that common. i think that someone on the forums mills rails for the pump slot.

Muzikman
12-29-2004, 10:29 AM
Yeah, your best bet is finding a stock rail (which is not too easy either) and having it milled. Talk to Brad (BradAGD) at Paintball MAXX. He can mill the slot for you.

smilestyler
12-29-2004, 11:40 AM
If you find a regular mag that is old enough, it will have the body and rail ready to accept the pump kit.

Lohman446
12-29-2004, 11:46 AM
I'll look tonight.. it seems that I have one laying around somewhere from a mag I parted out?? Maybe

Korrosion
12-29-2004, 06:17 PM
I just found one. Actually I found a few things I needed. I got a retro valve, 2 stock barrels, a stock rail w/pump slot, a stock rail, and an e-mag rail, a classic sear, a lvl 7 bolt, 3 twist lock assemblies, and a double trigger frame with trigger all for $100. :clap: :clap: :cheers: .