PDA

View Full Version : Low Cycle rate??

Carbon Blue
12-30-2004, 04:14 PM
hey whats up guys?? I just rently purchased a ULT for my x valved mag. I currently have about 3 ULT shims and 2 LvlX shims in there which totals about 7 shims. If i try to add another ULT shim the on/off assembly will not align up with the valve and will not slide into the body. Ive ran close to 1200 psi with the velocity cranked. Ive gotten reactivity (gun shoots fine) but no where near what z-man or other people get where there letting strings off with only 950psi. Is there something wrong with my valve? does this take time to get used to? because ive seen vids where people are barely touching the trigger and the valve cycles about 4-5 times.

Mods
68ci 4500psi dual stage max flo
X valve
intelliframe
ULT

Results with stock on/off
Lvl X set up
2.5 Carrier with no shims and RED SPRING

1000-1199 psi input

Very stiff trigger pull with every other shot going off.

The valve is well oiled and Iam using 20wt Associated Silicone oil

Carbon Blue
12-31-2004, 02:52 PM
ttt

Arson51
01-01-2005, 05:23 AM
uh i dont think you can rapid fire like zman can with a ult. to my knowledge he is using an RT on off. i had alot of trouble getting my emag to rapid fire. have you tried pulling your trigger at diffrent points, at diffrent pressures?

Carbon Blue
01-01-2005, 03:02 PM
uh i dont think you can rapid fire like zman can with a ult. to my knowledge he is using an RT on off. i had alot of trouble getting my emag to rapid fire. have you tried pulling your trigger at diffrent points, at diffrent pressures?

yes ive tried, ive just seen some xvalves bounce like crazy with the ULT

Arson51
01-02-2005, 03:14 AM
cool! wish i could try one out on emax valve :(