PDA

View Full Version : Colored valves limited?

REDRT
12-31-2004, 02:27 AM
I have a tequila fade Emag. It is golden and fades to a burnt orange. On my emag I have a nickel ule body. Looks good till you get to the valve. There isn't an X valve that will look great on it and the stock Emag valve color is less than perfect for this combo. I can't really justify getting a X valve to try and come close. Look at my choices, pewter or black :( . Really, the weight of the Emag valve verses an X doesn't concern me. Is there any way to change the color of the stock valve? Who would and or could do this? I'd rather not have to shell out the two to three bills to get an X valve that I wouldn't be happy with any way and shell out more money to try and get the color changed. That seems stupid. AO, any ideas? Thanks

meshaq
12-31-2004, 02:40 AM
talk to Tuna

REDRT
12-31-2004, 02:52 AM
My nets have never went deep enough to catch the tuna, but I try him again.

Tunaman
12-31-2004, 06:29 AM
You can re-anno the back half of the Emag valve, but you will loose your serial # and possibly the tolerances of the valve. The Z-lock pin would also have to be removed and reinstalled...and this is not an easy task. ;)

REDRT
12-31-2004, 02:15 PM
You can re-anno the back half of the Emag valve, but you will loose your serial # and possibly the tolerances of the valve. The Z-lock pin would also have to be removed and reinstalled...and this is not an easy task. ;)

It can be done. Can you do it? You still have the serial number on the other half. I'd rather not loose the Emag off the side though. Can this be done?

50 cal
12-31-2004, 02:26 PM
About the only way to get it right with all the correct markings is go straight to AGD and ask about it before they go to anno.
The bad thing about that is, everyone and their brother will ask for that little custom touch.
I would love a custom annoed valve also, but I don't see it happeneing. :(

REDRT
12-31-2004, 02:39 PM
About the only way to get it right with all the correct markings is go straight to AGD and ask about it before they go to anno.
The bad thing about that is, everyone and their brother will ask for that little custom touch.
I would love a custom annoed valve also, but I don't see it happeneing. :(

No they are not going to custom do an X valve for me, but that is not what I wanted in the first place. I want my Emag valve customized.