PDA

View Full Version : THE TUNAMAN TUNA PACK on my emag

TMAXXKING1
12-31-2004, 01:59 PM
i got it in the mail today and it looks great ... tuna you have out done yourself .. look at this beuty ...

i wanted to say thanks ... and i had to show it off .... i cant beleive there not sold out yet ...

people with emag and x mags perfect peice to buy with your cash you got for present's over the holiday's

my pics are not the best i couldnt keep my greasey paws off it ...

50 cal
12-31-2004, 02:30 PM
That's how a custom gun should look. Not overly flashy or gaudy.
Congrats, looks great.

Chronobreak
12-31-2004, 02:38 PM
nice, i prob think the wavy pack desighns wouldve gone ebtter with the karta flow but still very nice

shadowfalcon78
12-31-2004, 02:54 PM
true, the original wavy one would look better.
i wonder how the tuna pack would look on an sfl e-mag

magman007
12-31-2004, 03:56 PM
it would look ok, but the best pack IMHO for a sfl would be a micro emag pack, the lines match up almost perfectly with the milling pattern of the sfl

TMAXXKING1
12-31-2004, 11:40 PM
looks better in person i was in a rush to get to work today..... i am very happy with it...

i like the micro pack alot but ..who has them nib in black....

tuna's pack is mint .. perfect lines .. and you know the anno is mint ...

Tunaman
12-31-2004, 11:45 PM
Dont forget to put a nice coat of turtle wax on it. Wax really helps keep it looking good. On another note, I would have liked to do one like the original, but i don't copy other people's milling designs out of courtesy for their hard earned money spent on the R&D and the cad. i am sure you all understand. ;)

TMAXXKING1
12-31-2004, 11:58 PM
Dont forget to put a nice coat of turtle wax on it. Wax really helps keep it looking good. On another note, I would have liked to do one like the original, but i don't copy other people's milling designs out of courtesy for their hard earned money spent on the R&D and the cad. i am sure you all understand. ;)

this pack looks mint to me ... now all i need is uled lowers ....

yakitori
01-01-2005, 12:24 AM
Damn you maxx, Mine was supposed to ship last monday, but I didnt get it this week. That is the first time Ive seen it. Beat me to the punch. :p

looks great IMO :bounce:

TMAXXKING1
01-01-2005, 01:31 AM
Damn you maxx, Mine was supposed to ship last monday, but I didnt get it this week. That is the first time Ive seen it. Beat me to the punch. :p

looks great IMO :bounce:

lol hey man i had to post pics as soon as i got it ..post you pics in this thread its all good .. i would like to see a pile of these in use ...

REDRT
01-01-2005, 01:52 AM
i got it in the mail today and it looks great ... tuna you have out done yourself .. look at this beuty ...

i wanted to say thanks ... and i had to show it off .... i cant beleive there not sold out yet ...

people with emag and x mags perfect peice to buy with your cash you got for present's over the holiday's

my pics are not the best i couldnt keep my greasey paws off it ...

Looks better on the gun than I thought. the picture of it didn't do it justice. Too bad they don't come in gold to match my tequila fade direct...

MonsterMag
01-01-2005, 02:01 AM
wow those look amazing , I am gonna have to save up for one of those puppys :D

fire1811
01-01-2005, 02:34 AM
very nice

TMAXXKING1
01-01-2005, 02:42 AM
Looks better on the gun than I thought. the picture of it didn't do it justice. Too bad they don't come in gold to match my tequila fade direct...

ask tunaman after all he is the anno pimp .... i bet he could get it done ....

REDRT
01-01-2005, 03:18 AM
ask tunaman after all he is the anno pimp .... i bet he could get it done ....

Tuna stated for custom colors RAW and RAW. He might be mad with me anyway.

darrickws
01-01-2005, 02:06 PM
Very nice job Tuna!

evan123
01-01-2005, 03:10 PM
I like the CnC better but its def. better then the stock!

KLaNGeDoN
01-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Looks nice but when are you going to do the trigger? LMAO

Glickman
01-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Looks nice but when are you going to do the trigger? LMAO

all i can think of is a black fireblade, but thats an awsome gun, like how everything flows

TMAXXKING1
01-02-2005, 02:05 AM
all i can think of is a black fireblade, but thats an awsome gun, like how everything flows

thats my bro with that question and you had the answer sooner or later i will end up with a fireblade ....

thanks for the comment on the flow of it .. i think it looks mint ..

if any one doesnt like it .. i could care less what the rest of the world thinks ... i love my mags ...