PDA

View Full Version : Mag Help!!!

JoshK
12-31-2004, 04:25 PM
I'm not having a good day today. My new mag isnt working, and I believe its the hyperframe's fault. I aired up my gun, turn on my frame, pull the trigger. Nothing happens. So being concered before about the frame (post a few days ago), I take it off and press the on/off...the bolt flys off the valve :tard: . So i know the valve and everything is fine. What is wrong with my hyperframe? Is it not pushing on the on.off hard enough? I am so mad. Plus my "New" big tank needs a new nipple...not a good day for me. :(

P.S. Does the hyperframe NEED the safety to work?

JoshK
12-31-2004, 04:33 PM
P.S. I have a headache :cry:

Creative Mayhem
12-31-2004, 04:46 PM
you could need a longer on/off pin for the hyper.

JoshK
12-31-2004, 04:46 PM
would that fix it?

personman
12-31-2004, 05:10 PM
Do you have ULT? Might want to look into getting that, it makes the on/off pull alot lighter so its easier on the solenoid. That may or may not fix your problem.
Can you hear the solenoid clicking?

Edit: Forgot to mention that the hyperframe runs fine without the safety, and I acutally have the safety from my frame if you want it, but I dont have the ball and spring or watevr, its just the round metal pushy part.

JoshK
12-31-2004, 05:25 PM
ok...so i took off the hyperframe...the on/off pin is sticking out...so i push it in...nothing happens. so i took off the whole valve, and aired it up (holding the bolt and on/off in place,)i let the on/off come out...so i puch it in, the bolt flys forward...so i guess this is how it fires...but this is when the whole on/off assembly moves, when the body is on, only the pin is allowed to move...could this be my problem?

BTW: My on/off is bronze, i have a rt valve (lvl 7), and the body is a ule.

personman
12-31-2004, 05:31 PM
Errr.. dont air up your gun outside your body, that's not very smart.

Do you have a mechanical frame you could troubleshoot with?

JoshK
12-31-2004, 05:37 PM
no i dont...ya...ive heard about the on/off shooting at people...i made sure not to let the little sucker fly off :)

mag88888
12-31-2004, 06:16 PM
ahhh. im not having a good day either. my new revi x board from action village isnt working. i forgot to buy qd o rings, and i need oher stuff for m new apoc2k. :(

JoshK
12-31-2004, 06:18 PM
I have revi internals for sale if you want them...not x though.

mag88888
12-31-2004, 06:21 PM
thanks for the offer but im just gonna yell at action village and get a new one for free. :D