PDA

View Full Version : Mag Help!!!

JoshK
12-31-2004, 04:30 PM
I'm not having a good day today. My new mag isnt working, and I believe its the hyperframe's fault. I aired up my gun, turn on my frame, pull the trigger. Nothing happens. So being concered before about the frame (post a few days ago), I take it off and press the on/off...the bolt flys off the valve :tard: . So i know the valve and everything is fine. What is wrong with my hyperframe? Is it not pushing on the on.off hard enough? I am so mad. Plus my "New" big tank needs a new nipple...not a good day for me. :(

P.S. Does the hyperframe NEED the safety to work?

JoshK
12-31-2004, 04:34 PM
P.S. I have a headache :cry:

toymyster
01-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Check the basics, is the battery good?? With the frame off the gun, turn it on and see if the solenoid clicks, check the solenoid to board connections...!!! Hope this helps!!!

AnArchist_1944
01-02-2005, 02:01 AM
for the love of god dont take out the valve when it is gassed up. and make sure you have the right on/off assy.

JoshK
01-02-2005, 02:46 PM
Ya...i tried everything everyone has suggested to no prevail...im just sending it to tuna. Thanx tuna :)

Yabb0
01-03-2005, 08:29 AM
hyper frames are known to have problems. my friend had one and had to send it into to center flag twice to get it fit to his gun. you may want to do the same or take the hyper frame off and use a standard trigger.