so heres one

ive seen 4 at my field two had problems out of the box

http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/video_production.htm#Trilogy

video is 5.2 megs
http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/

minimag03
12-31-2004, 05:21 PM
LOL
That music was so funny. It looks like it shoots pretty good. Considering they were using VL paint and co2 w/o a reg. I'd still take a Pro-Stock over it.

minimag03

P8NTBALLER590
12-31-2004, 06:02 PM
^^ you wont get too much more out of it.

SOAD8789
12-31-2004, 06:17 PM
they dont shoot bad at all. i shot a comp last week. it was way better than the spyders it is priced around, but it still isnt all that impressive. the pro is pretty good, it has some good features. if i were to get a trilogy, it would be the pro, but ive got a nice cocker already...

Jackel411
12-31-2004, 06:17 PM
I actually picked up the mid range one.. threw a AKA valve , and AKA bolt in it tuned the LP reg bit and slapped on a sidewinder.... and VIOLA Ive got a sweety of a gun. FYI I didnt buy anything but a new screw driver for the reg tuning.. everything else I had kicking around :)

Im a cocker nut.. expect some freaky stuff to come from me for the trilogys :)

minimag03
12-31-2004, 06:41 PM
I actually picked up the mid range one.. threw a AKA valve , and AKA bolt in it tuned the LP reg bit and slapped on a sidewinder.... and VIOLA Ive got a sweety of a gun. FYI I didnt buy anything but a new screw driver for the reg tuning.. everything else I had kicking around :)

Sounds fun

RRfireblade
12-31-2004, 06:56 PM
I think they shoot quite nice, especially for the price. Haven't hada single issue with one of them yet.

That's a Sport in the vid though.

The Comp does come with a Reg and is polished red/black fade finish.Sports are dust blue and Pewter/Titanium Polish on the Pros.

GT
12-31-2004, 07:31 PM

eblade and a sidewinder and you have a budget face ripper.

phantomhitman
12-31-2004, 08:59 PM
i do not thik the eblades will fit on it. someone let me know if i am wrong.

minimag03
12-31-2004, 09:02 PM
i do not thik the eblades will fit on it. someone let me know if i am wrong.

It will not. The intergrated 3-way stops it form working. I have heard that it is some how possible to do it.

-minimag03

Adrenaline_Junkie
12-31-2004, 09:05 PM
Thats the one thing i dont like about those new cockers, the friggin 3-way is integrated. Other than that those cockers are pretty decent for the price.

GT
12-31-2004, 09:44 PM
It will not. The intergrated 3-way stops it form working. I have heard that it is some how possible to do it.

-minimag03

Shoot,
you could bolt the three way on your nose given enough hose and wire.

It will fit.

Jackel411
12-31-2004, 10:25 PM
Actually as soon as I have some free time and my tap come in Ill have an eblade mount made for this bad boy :)

the frame fits already I have my trilogy bolted up with one but it needs the noid to be mounted.

The other thing is the LPR is a bit high pressure for its use.. so.. some fine spring tuning and an adjustable reg is needed.. again Im on it :)

I should also have a drop in Pnumatic assist kit for them shortly as well just waiting on my stuff to come in holidays and tinkering sucks..

barrel break
01-01-2005, 12:08 AM
Thats the one thing i dont like about those new cockers, the friggin 3-way is integrated. Other than that those cockers are pretty decent for the price.

just a little creative milling and it'll work :)

trevorjk
01-01-2005, 03:27 PM
that video just ruined Hot Butter - Popcorn, even if it was a remix :(

**talking about the music**