PDA

View Full Version : confused

slayer
11-09-2001, 06:19 PM
Greetings,
Perhaps some of you can enlighten me as to why people would buy a super modified, impulse, bushmaster, or matrix instead of a stock angel or emag. It seems like in the end they are just buying a gun that is tweaked to perform as well as the higher end guns. I don't know of too many performance upgrades for the emag, and I am not that familiar with the angel so all you hopped up electro owners give me a shout as to why you did it your way.

n1mr0d
11-09-2001, 06:22 PM
testosterone?

does that ring a bell? what do you think cojones are for? :D

Bartleby
11-09-2001, 06:28 PM
ha ha ha

YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!

slayer
11-09-2001, 06:54 PM
:confused:

InfinatyBPS
11-09-2001, 08:05 PM
because people like to have things that they can tell people all the cool stuff on the gun. Instead of saying I have a stock Angel 2001, wouldn't you rather say, I have a Demonic Impulse with all derlin and titanium internals, Wormstick custom trigger, Freak System, and an Inline Max Flo reg. I would personaly say the Impy. And it is also cool to have somthing that not everyone else has, something unique and special. Thats why I got a cocker I didn't want to have a mag that would just look like every other mag, and people ask what kinda mag I got I would say umm Powerfeed. But with cockers you get to name all the cool stuff you put on it. This is just my opinion though.

dansim
11-09-2001, 10:14 PM
yeah but i can say
"I own an Angel" that usually makes newbies jaws drop

Bartleby
11-10-2001, 12:09 AM
alright infinaty, but take a look at my signature. i mean, right there it says what seperates me from the rest of my mag peers. they can look just as unique as a cocker. although there aren't as many upgrades, they are still customizable on a cosmetic level. besides, is having such a vast horizon of upgrades such a good thing?

Cliffio
11-10-2001, 02:06 AM
i agree, people that "pimp" out a bushy, or mag, or anything else, is just wasting time, buy and angel its worth it, ive had alot of different guns and i wont ever go back to anything else

but thats just like people selling spyders with "sniper" scopes and stocks and 27 inch barrels selling then for like 400, i mean u can buy many different guns for that instead of some "pimp" spyder

oh well
later
Cliff