PDA

View Full Version : Hopper left with Warp?

deded
11-09-2001, 06:23 PM
I was wondering in anyone had seen a hopper left mag setup with a warp on the left side. (for right handers)

Has anyone done this successfully? Or does the tube get a little too bulky down by the trigger?

If there are any pictures of this can someone link em up?
I want to get a warp but I don't want to buy it only to find out that the only way it will work is with a new body.

Thanks for the help:D

Bartleby
11-09-2001, 06:26 PM
actually, i think that if you're a righty, you put it on the right side so that you can get around to the foregrip. although i may be wrong, i don't have one and have never used a gun that has one. but please, correct me if i am mistaken

Potatoboy
11-09-2001, 06:27 PM
Your best bet, is similar to what I did with my RTPro, but you're going to have to buy a few parts to do it.

Since the RTPro has room in between the trigger guard and the foregrip I just ran it there, but you're going to need to get a foregrip extender.

Take my word for it though, it does fit in there fairly well.

I'd take some pictured by my RTPro is in pieces. I got bored and took it apart, but I haven't gotten bored enough to put it back together.

oneshot
11-09-2001, 06:55 PM
It works and in my opinion it is better than a warp body. all you half to do is bend the hose and make it go under the trigger guard then up to the bottom of the power feed.

you will half to use the long plug in the power feed. :D

deded
11-09-2001, 07:07 PM
Thanks a lot for the responses!

For anyone who just ran the tube under the trigger guard: Does it get in the way of the trigger finger?

I guess there is always a way to make it work :)

Who has the best prices online? The ones in the classifieds seem to get snatched up as fast as retro valves!

DYE-BaLLeR
11-09-2001, 07:08 PM
the warp feed should be on the left side of the gun for rightys, you can hook the warp up normally to the top of the pf, or run it under the trigger guard, ur prefferance. obvisouly it wil work better with hopper right pf, but its good with hopper left.

oneshot
11-09-2001, 07:14 PM
it doesn't really get in your way. you just half to push it up against the battery.

then it is out of your way. :D

deded
11-09-2001, 07:32 PM
battery... lol its a minimag:D

...but I get the point

2000Sabre
11-09-2001, 08:02 PM
I have the same setup as you. I installed my Warp on the left side and simply ran the tube from the Warp to the top of the powerfeed. I found that running it in front of the trigger guard doesn't leave enough room for my hands. But I also have a Benchmark 2X trigger frame. Only disadvantage I've found with this set up is the tube sticks up kind of high but it's not too bad.

deded
11-09-2001, 11:57 PM
I think I'll just get a warp and loop it under the trigger guard... I'll make it work.

And if it doesn't?

I guess I'll just have to get an Emag:D