PDA

View Full Version : mag + co2= Female stab or Sideline?

GT
01-01-2005, 02:47 PM
I am looking at both,
i like the sideline but it looks kinda large in comparson the mag valve. I am not sure if I want liquid running up to the sideline, through my macro, creating an unstable sistuation. Woudl you guys go with a female or sideline stab?

emagboy2000
01-01-2005, 04:42 PM
dont bother with the sideline, go with either the male or the female, prefebly the male and use the vert bottle adapter, cause that will help alot more to prevent getting liquid into the valve

MonsterMag
01-01-2005, 04:44 PM
yeah anti shipon and a stablerlizer would work good :bounce:

stoupa
01-01-2005, 05:00 PM
I'd love to see a backbottle setup with sideline stabilizer on a mag. It would require only one short SS hose from the stab to the adapter. That would be cool. :ninja:

GT
01-01-2005, 05:21 PM
I'd love to see a backbottle setup with sideline stabilizer on a mag. It would require only one short SS hose from the stab to the adapter. That would be cool. :ninja:

could replace the entire rear reg of the Air valve with a stab. kinda like the phantom conversions.

MonsterMag
01-02-2005, 01:12 AM
palmers makes great stabalziers :clap:

Koosh
01-02-2005, 01:37 AM
I used a sideline on my old co2 mag. It worked well, and they are realatively cheap too...

Don't use both... 3 regs is entirely too many.

skife
01-02-2005, 01:39 AM
ditch the macro man, CO2 and macro dont get along well at all, the co2 is cold and can make the macro frail and crack. not a good thing.

M-a-s-sDriver
01-02-2005, 09:46 AM
Go with the sideline, and gut the reg. I know from experience your consistancy will be higher with the reg tapped into the gun, rather than having a hose between the two. I'm not sure why that is the case, but it's true. And skife is right: Macroline is iffy on co2. It will probably blow out at least once during the playing day. I personnally have good luck running a hose backwards behind my hand, and forwards near the forgrip.
Brent.