PDA

View Full Version : e mag grip frame

mag88888
01-01-2005, 09:31 PM
i was just wonderng about the e mag grip frame. can you buy it snywhere? would it fit an rt pro and other mags or just the mag? im just wondering. and i know what a centerflag hyperframe is i just think it would be cool to have an e mag grip frame on your rt or whatever mag.

Adrenaline_Junkie
01-01-2005, 09:37 PM
They will fit any mag as long as you have an Emag or RT style rail. The emag lowers wont fit on classic style rails. If your thinkin of sellin your hyperframe and gettin lowers they usually go for about 300-350. You can find them here on AO if ya look, they always pop up.

Rift
01-01-2005, 09:40 PM
It wont fit any mag right off the bat. The battery pack is designed for the e-mag to hold its battery and the frame on the e-mag has a special hookup mechanism that holds that battery housing onto it. It is however possible to make an adapter that will let you mount the pack onto your gun there have been people here as well as myself who have done this.

Adrenaline_Junkie
01-01-2005, 09:43 PM
I think your getting a little confused man. He wants to know if emag lowers will fit on an RT and they will "right off the bat" as you put it. That "special thing" the battery connects to is part of the emag frame and isnt seoerate. If i read correctly he doesnt want to put a battery housing as a foregrip as you are describing. I have a setup like that with an adapter and use a CNC housing as a foregrip.

Rift
01-01-2005, 09:45 PM
Well thats not how i understood it then he needs to be a little more specific is all grip frame usually means the front grip but if i was wrong then ohh wellz =/

Adrenaline_Junkie
01-01-2005, 09:48 PM
Grip frame refers to the thing with the trigger and electronics inside, the thing that has the battery in it is called the battery housing. I think your the one confused cus he worded it right.

mag88888
01-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Gooz Frabaa

Adrenaline_Junkie
01-01-2005, 09:58 PM
That movie is friggin hillarious lol. Anyway, what i said was correct so i hope it helps.