Chronobreak
01-02-2005, 10:56 PM
saw em on pbn

welcome to AO

:6 more post to go

Doobie
01-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Very good. :D
Let me tell you something though. If you have not tried a ULT in a Mag yet you have not even come close to realizing the :shooting: it is capable of. Just a suggestion. :headbang:

drewrw
01-03-2005, 08:14 AM
Tell Zak Vetter that. Maybe he likes the stock on/off? Maybe he cant get faster on a ult? lol Just maybe? Plus, the ult cuts down on reactivity. :bounce:

drewrw
01-03-2005, 09:59 AM
loving the souther drawl.

?????

FlynnRuss Productions
01-03-2005, 10:00 AM
loving the souther drawl.

Yeah, what?

FlynnRuss Productions
01-03-2005, 10:01 AM
sweet vid bro

Thank You :clap:

FlynnRuss Productions
01-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Very good. :D
Let me tell you something though. If you have not tried a ULT in a Mag yet you have not even come close to realizing the :shooting: it is capable of. Just a suggestion. :headbang:

I can get faster without ULT, Flynn has the ULT on his. I may be able to shoot faster just shooting but not fanning. ---Russrod

Doobie
01-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Tell Zak Vetter that. Maybe he likes the stock on/off? Maybe he cant get faster on a ult? lol Just maybe? Plus, the ult cuts down on reactivity. :bounce:

Well, Zak feeds his at 1000+psi. I have Trina's Tac-one set up with a well tuned ULT at about 900psi and the reactivity is off the hook! It also alows her and anyone that has picked her Tac-one up, to walk the trigger. Maybe not as fast as some high end electros, but as fast as some lower end sear trippers. :shooting:

Additionally, It was only a suggestion. :D

I can get faster without ULT, Flynn has the ULT on his. I may be able to shoot faster just shooting but not fanning. ---Russrod

...and he responds himself! Go figure! ;) :p

B.A.M.
01-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Yeah, what?
When he says at the end of the video that its accurate

drewrw
01-03-2005, 04:04 PM
YEah, Flynnrod doesnt talk like that all the time, we were just being goofy I guess. :headbang:

Z-man
01-03-2005, 08:05 PM
I like the fanning in the first video. Glad to see other videos poping up. Looking forward to more.

FlynnRuss Productions
01-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Hey Z-man, its me Drewrw. The first vid was me fanning with my new cam. Its a samsung mini-dv camcorder, I think its pretty nice quality. I told you I was gonna make more and more vids. He He. In that vid I hit 12 with it and on one of the vids I didnt post I was outshooting my egg pretty bad. But, I think im gonna get it z-boarded and do the paddle mod to hopefully squeeze out around 13-14 with it. I am glad you liked my vid!!----Russrod. :clap:

Blennidae
01-03-2005, 10:46 PM
I like the fanning in the first video. Glad to see other videos poping up. Looking forward to more.

Zak, as always a class act. :headbang:

FlynnRuss/theflynnrod: If you are going to do a video to show speed, I'd suggest not having a backstop. You want to clearly be able to count only the shots, and not accidentally pick up the sound of it hitting the backstop.

You wouldn't want someone to call you a liar. ;)

FlynnRuss Productions
01-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Zak, as always a class act. :headbang:

FlynnRuss/theflynnrod: If you are going to do a video to show speed, I'd suggest not having a backstop. You want to clearly be able to count only the shots, and not accidentally pick up the sound of it hitting the backstop.

You wouldn't want someone to call you a liar. ;)

lol !!!! Right Blennidae, once again you are making one heck of an entrance. Please, if we want to make a backdrop, we will make one. Its not that hard to determine the BPS. If you would like to prove us wrong, knock yourself out. :clap:

Blennidae
01-03-2005, 11:25 PM
No entrance, been here since 2001. ;) I was just trying to be helpful. Paintball is full of hype, if you are going to go to the trouble of making the video, if there is any thing people can attack they will. The backstop will make a sound when the ball hits it. Since the sound analysis software shows spikes, it will show the sounds of the impacts as spikes as well.

FlynnRuss Productions
01-03-2005, 11:39 PM
You can start your "since 2001" analysis here:

tha flynnrod
01-03-2005, 11:40 PM
..and ive used goldwave enough to tell the difference between the shot and the splat. i agree it is harder though, but thankyou for your considerations.

FlynnRuss Productions
01-03-2005, 11:40 PM
The larger spikes represent the ball hitting the tank. The smaller ones represent the sound of the gun. I count 12, do you? :eek:

Blennidae
01-04-2005, 12:26 AM
I think you are missing the point I'm trying to make. Sure you have used goldwave enough to know the difference. Not everyone has. If someone wanted to be a pain, they could argue, "you are hearing the hits". No matter how well you say you can read the graph, they will always have doubts. If you eliminate the sound of the balls hitting the backstop, they have no leg to stand on.

I wasn't referring to the videos you have already made, I was reffering to the one you said you planned on making once you get the z-boarded egg.

FlynnRuss Productions
01-04-2005, 08:01 AM
I think you are missing the point I'm trying to make. Sure you have used goldwave enough to know the difference. Not everyone has. If someone wanted to be a pain, they could argue, "you are hearing the hits". No matter how well you say you can read the graph, they will always have doubts. If you eliminate the sound of the balls hitting the backstop, they have no leg to stand on.

I wasn't referring to the videos you have already made, I was reffering to the one you said you planned on making once you get the z-boarded egg.

Oh, ok, I get the point now.............. :rolleyes:

Blennidae
01-04-2005, 09:42 AM
It was only a suggestion, if you took it as criticisim, it was not my intention.

FlynnRuss Productions
01-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Its no problem, it just kinda ticked me off when z-man said he liked the vids and that he was glad to see peoples vids popping up. Then you come in and say what you said. Aside from that I have no problems with you. :clap:

FlynnRuss Productions
01-24-2005, 10:39 AM
up....................

Link44
01-24-2005, 01:07 PM
links don't work for me....

drewrw
02-24-2005, 09:12 AM
links don't work for me....

They should now.

SCpoloRicker
02-24-2005, 12:03 PM
Psst.......

A month or so ago, z posted some vids, with Goldwave files. Eveyone and their mother from PBN jumped all over it; claiming backstop shots, improper timing, yadda, yadda.

Blenn is trying to be helpful, and you're being a jerk.

Welcome to the forum.

drewrw
02-24-2005, 12:16 PM
I dont need help to determine the BPS. Thanks though. Jerk huh? Lol, a jerk that makes vids for people to watch and enjoy, yeah thats me!!

SCpoloRicker
02-24-2005, 01:43 PM
I dont need help to determine the BPS. Thanks though. Jerk huh? Lol, a jerk that makes vids for people to watch and enjoy, yeah thats me!!

No, a jerk who knee-jerks "screw you, pal" when someone with more experience with producing valid, testable vids tries to give some friendly advice.

Could be splitting hairs, though.

tony3
02-24-2005, 05:23 PM
No offense really to you guys, you come here, make 2 videos of you shooting a gun, act like it is magic to the world, someone says something about it negative and you guys get mad about it. If you make videos except people to not like them. I guess they were cool, I've seen guns shoot before though.

gc82000
02-24-2005, 05:33 PM
:rofl:

SCpoloRicker
02-24-2005, 07:44 PM
No offense really to you guys, you come here, make 2 videos of you shooting a gun, act like it is magic to the world, someone says something about it negative and you guys get mad about it. If you make videos except people to not like them. I guess they were cool, I've seen guns shoot before though.

Bolded for emphasis by moi.

Blenn was being polite. He raised issues that z and others have had when creating videos and doing sound anaylsis. He also didn't fling poop (like I am ;) ) when he got several rude responses.

lol !!!! Right Blennidae, once again you are making one heck of an entrance. Please, if we want to make a backdrop, we will make one. Its not that hard to determine the BPS. If you would like to prove us wrong, knock yourself out.

Typical prose. diaf.

jewie27
02-26-2005, 03:04 AM
Well, Zak feeds his at 1000+psi. I have Trina's Tac-one set up with a well tuned ULT at about 900psi and the reactivity is off the hook! It also alows her and anyone that has picked her Tac-one up, to walk the trigger. Maybe not as fast as some high end electros, but as fast as some lower end sear trippers. :shooting:

Additionally, It was only a suggestion. :D

...and he responds himself! Go figure! ;) :p

Have you ever tried Luke's sear mod for ULT? It shortens the trigger pull even more. Did you install trigger stops on that TAC? It would really help.

drewrw
03-01-2005, 09:20 PM
No, you guys are right, Blennidae is god and I am a measly peon. I bow to your vast intelligence and hope for forgiveness. I will only make videos from here on with the due respect that only humble humans such as blennidae can bask in the clear BPS analysis. :rolleyes:

drewrw
03-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Have you ever tried Luke's sear mod for ULT? It shortens the trigger pull even more. Did you install trigger stops on that TAC? It would really help.

Its not a TAC, its an RT ULE. No I have not tried ULT on my mag. I go by what Zak says and he uses a stock on/off in the making of all his videos.

SCpoloRicker
03-02-2005, 11:52 AM
No, you guys are right, Blennidae is god and I am a measly peon. I bow to your vast intelligence and hope for forgiveness. I will only make videos from here on with the due respect that only humble humans such as blennidae can bask in the clear BPS analysis. :rolleyes:

God, you are a douchebag. Have you checked out the thread I was referring to?

Zak's "34bps off Rogue's Exile Pro" (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=161985)

If you take a look, you will see that many people went after Zack, claiming misread sound anaylsis. Blenn then proceeded to produce Goldwave files. Some bickering back and forth, yadda yadda, etc.

MY point: Instead of being a jackass, you could of realized Blenn was trying to be helpful. You'll notice he's too polite to snap back at your behavior, but I've no such qualms.

Starting your own thread down at the bar... :ninja:

drewrw
03-02-2005, 12:17 PM
I really dont think I need to say anymore. What you quoted says it all. Have a nice day, "douchebag."

SCpoloRicker
03-02-2005, 12:48 PM
I really dont think I need to say anymore. What you quoted says it all. Have a nice day, "douchebag."

I'm probably O.K. with that. Did you at least look at the thread I mentioned? I linky-linky'd for you so you don't have to search...

FlynnRuss Productions
03-16-2005, 09:15 AM
I'm probably O.K. with that. Did you at least look at the thread I mentioned? I linky-linky'd for you so you don't have to search...

Let's get one thing straight on on our intentions. We do not expect each and every one of you to like our videos. I, Russrod, do not intend on making people mad who have suggestions. I love suggestions. The only thing is: I am not a noob in any way. Been playing for 7 years, me and Flynn have been making videos for a couple years, we just didnt decide to post them until just recently.

Let me clarify one thing, this is the purpose of our videos:

1. To get the mag more popularity and show potential buyers how well they perform.
2. Just for the hell of it.
3. Because we enjoy making the videos.
4. Because most people like our videos.

Notice the #1 reason?

Im tired of fighting over the most redundant issues known to paintball forums. I know how to make a video, I know how to determine balls per second, I know what a backstop does for a sound analysis, and I am not a moron.

Something that comes to mind that really irratates me is this: People see a video, download it, watch it, are blind to the point, and decide to act like the siskel and ebert. They take the role of "mommy" and are oblivious to what the creator of the video is trying to portray. I, for one, DO NOT do this to anyone who bothers to make a video. If they ask me for my advice thats different; however, I do not jump all over them forcing my opinion. A lot of people do that and dont even realize it. If I do not like someone's video, I will keep it to myself. I wish more people were like that. In my opinion, there aren't enough videos on the net to start with, why piss those who make them off, when all they are trying to do is help?

One thing I can give advice on is this: In life you pick your battles, choose wisely.

SCpoloRicker
03-16-2005, 11:47 AM
Something that comes to mind that really irratates me is this: People see a video, download it, watch it, are blind to the point, and decide to act like the siskel and ebert. They take the role of "mommy" and are oblivious to what the creator of the video is trying to portray. I, for one, DO NOT do this to anyone who bothers to make a video. If they ask me for my advice thats different; however, I do not jump all over them forcing my opinion. A lot of people do that and dont even realize it. If I do not like someone's video, I will keep it to myself. I wish more people were like that. In my opinion, there aren't enough videos on the net to start with, why piss those who make them off, when all they are trying to do is help?.

In all seriousness; its an internet forum. Relax.

While I agree that vids are fun, and a great way to spread the maglove around; I disagree with your attitude. Instead of assuming that I, and others, are jumping all over you for no good reason, is it possible that you were a bit touchy?

People are going to comment. People with more experience may have comments that rankle a bit. But noone was busting your balls until you were, well, rude.

Post 17! Up until this point every single post was either "Cool," "Great vid," or a discussion of ULT and input pressure.

Zak, as always a class act.

You wouldn't want someone to call you a liar.

Post 18

lol !!!! Right Blennidae, once again you are making one heck of an entrance. Please, if we want to make a backdrop, we will make one. Its not that hard to determine the BPS. If you would like to prove us wrong, knock yourself out.

As I mentioned earlier; less than a month ago, Zak was making videos with the Nor-Cal crew, inculding Blenn. When we posted results, both here and pbn, people attacked the bps claims as well as how they were produced. Others pointed out (oh noes) some ways to make the vid clearer. One of which was using a backstop.

One thing I can give advice on is this: In life you pick your battles, choose wisely

Indeed. Blennindae is a great member of AO, who helps out with the Nor-Cal crew tremendously. One wonders why you had to take offense at his entirely on-topic, recent, and correct comment.

We can kill this here and now, we can continue via PMs, or you can continue to make a moran out of both of us. Everyone already knows I'm one. Trying to join the crowd?

/duke sucks ;)

ApexAZ
03-16-2005, 11:53 AM
Sometimes it's easy to misconstrue someones intent through text.

This was just a simple misunderstanding. Let it go.

Thanks for the video!

SCpoloRicker
03-16-2005, 11:54 AM
Sometimes it's easy to misconstrue someones intent through text.

This was just a simple misunderstanding. Let it go.

Thanks for the video!

I can agree with that.

Z-man
03-16-2005, 11:56 AM
Very good post! Shame on you for blowing your stack earlier and calling him a douchebag but that was a good view of what I was taking in from this thread.

BTW- Flynne I did get your email and I am responding to it now.

FlynnRuss Productions
03-16-2005, 12:13 PM
Very good post! Shame on you for blowing your stack earlier and calling him a douchebag but that was a good view of what I was taking in from this thread.

Awesome, thanks man.

SCpoloRicker
03-16-2005, 12:29 PM

I'll go ahead and apologize for calling you guys "douchebag."

:cheers:

Z-man
03-16-2005, 12:34 PM
I'll go ahead and apologize for calling you guys "douchebag."

:cheers:

SCpoloRicker gains +6 to coolness factor!

FlynnRuss Productions
03-16-2005, 12:38 PM
My bad too. I will try and be more considerate. I really am easy to get along with. Look what happens, Zak posts a reply and brings out the best in both of us :clap:

Where is that e-mail? :p

Z-man
03-16-2005, 12:40 PM
My bad too. I will try and be more considerate. I really am easy to get along with. Look what happens, Zak post and brings out the best in both of us :clap:

Flynn gains +6 to coolness factor!

(ok Ill stop trolling)

Cowboy97
03-16-2005, 12:41 PM
Arguing on open internet forums is competing in the special olympics. No matter who wins, you are still competing in the special olympics. (political correctness filter on).

Nice Vid at any rate.

FlynnRuss Productions
03-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Nice Vid at any rate.

SCpoloRicker
03-16-2005, 01:28 PM
Arguing on open internet forums is competing in the special olympics. No matter who wins, you are still competing in the special olympics. (political correctness filter on).

Nice Vid at any rate.

1994 called, they want their joke back. :D

Zak, you post-whore, you...