PDA

View Full Version : Does laying your Nitrogen tank vertical hurt it?

Arman/XPM
11-09-2001, 09:51 PM
Hello all,
Does laying your vertical bottle in a vertical position, or hanging it in a vertical position, while it is full and on the gun, hurt it?
I am asking this, because I am going to use my backpack as my 'case' to carry my paintballgear in, and the only way to fit my gun on their, is to lay it vertically.

DYE-BaLLeR
11-09-2001, 09:53 PM
it wont hurt it

Zo
11-09-2001, 10:18 PM
how do people have it if they use a harness? vertical :cool:

PB980
11-09-2001, 10:19 PM
Hi! I am an idiot...

Arman/XPM
11-09-2001, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by PB980
yo buddy are ya dumb it wont hurt a thing. come on thats why god gave ya a brain so ya can figure stuff out like that. Um if ya got any other stupid questions to ask just use the thing inbetween your ears, if y got one, your brain. Later Dude

?:confused: :confused: :confused:

What are you talking about? Who are you, with your one post, to come on here, and start insulting people?

Moderators, I think that you guys should think twice about letting this character 'contribute'.:rolleyes to the forums.

I was asking this, because it is attached to my gun.
Thank you for your response guys.

Cha0tic
11-09-2001, 10:23 PM
PB980, we don't flame on these forums. you make yourself sound like the dumb one here. don't criticize peoples' posts.

thanks, have a great night....

MagMan5446
11-09-2001, 10:42 PM
yo buddy are ya dumb it wont hurt a thing. come on thats why god gave ya a brain so ya can figure stuff out like that. Um if ya got any other stupid questions to ask just use the thing inbetween your ears, if y got one, your brain. Later Dude

Boy, you best start attending those english classes. Take a look at the forum rules, they clearly state that there is to be no flames.

This guy is probably the same guy that comes on here every once in a while just to get people POed

slayer
11-09-2001, 11:36 PM
PB980, we do not flame on this message board. It isn't tolerated here and a moderator will probably see it soon and tell you the same thing. Just be civil, most everyone here is nice and the moderators do a good job. Enjoy yourself at Automags online it is a great place to learn about paintball.

ben_JD
11-10-2001, 12:48 AM
Laying a compressed air or nitrogen tank on its side or upside down won't hurt it a bit. Unlike CO2, there is no liquid falling to the bottom of the tank; there is only air under extreme pressure pushing on all sides of the tank's interior nearly equally.

FooTemps
11-10-2001, 12:53 AM

Do you post frequently on the acura tl-s/cl-s forums?
This attitude is something I'd expect from a rice burner tl-s owner on a Nissan Maxima website...You are a disgrace to the paintball community pb980.

Or maybe you came from the autococker forums...

Wheelman
11-10-2001, 06:31 AM
PB980 said this:

That's not a very good way too start off man, what's wrong with you?:eek:

Arman/XPM
11-10-2001, 09:02 AM
Thank you guys.
I appreciate the responses:D

shartley
11-10-2001, 09:16 AM
Yes, good job guys. You stated your opinions and the Forum Rules without FLAMING him back. If it was my decision, I would leave his post as is... and send it to HISTORICAL as an example of the way AO is different from the other forums.

I will also point out that this is a good example why NOT to open up the Forums to other Brands of Markers (as specific Forums) but having ONE off Brand Equipment Forum. That way current AO members have a place to discuss other Brands in the AO Manner... without drawing in the kind of people that would lead to AO's deterioration.

The growth of AO should be like that of a Diamond, not a balloon. One forms a thing of pure beauty and worth.. the other tends to POP when expanded too fast. ;)