PDA

View Full Version : Matrix leak question

Murtle20
01-03-2005, 10:49 PM
i recently changed the LPR on my matrix lcd to a soda can mod. when i aired it up it was leaking from the frame, when i took the frame off the air was coming from the front grip frame screw hole. i changed all 3 o-rings on the LPR and tried putting the old one back in and it is still leaking. anybody have an idea of what it could be?

CodeMA
01-04-2005, 12:04 AM
hmm... make sure theres an oring seated in the LPR tip, make sure its lubed and the right size... it goes in the intention against the noid/manifold...

ajust the LPR/inline... check for botched orings on the bolt.... change the battery, lube everything good...

if still leaking, Id say you over pressurized the noid...and unseated a gasket/oring in the manifold.noid assemly... matrixowner.com should have the needed assembly/cleaning instructions in a sticky....

Good luck

brtncstm160
01-04-2005, 12:09 AM
You might want to recheck the lpr because sometimes there may be a small burr and slice the orings without you knowing it. Same thing happened to me and changed out the orings and reset both regs and everything was fine.

JJ

magman007
01-04-2005, 02:30 AM
its an lpr oring problem, the one you are slicing is the one that seals against the manifold. you need to be extremely careful when installing this oring. check for burrs or rough edges on the scm and on your matrix. go to matrixowner.com and check the stickies for hints and tips