PDA

View Full Version : Sight rail on classic Mag?

UteMachine
01-04-2005, 03:48 AM
I would love to put a sight rail on my classic mag. I have seen a few on ebay and on websites. Will they work on my gun and how do they attach? Thanks for your help.

Side Note:

I took a couple Newbs out to play woodsball with us. One was using a knock off Cocker and The One(???). After both of those guns broke down and I let them use my mag, they both decided to go out and buy mags. Add two more to the family!

Mags for life! :shooting:

j.storm
01-04-2005, 01:21 PM
I have a sight rail on my Mag. It just slides right on the back of the gun/body, though you will probably have to remove the valve to do so. I use a 30mm sight when doing woodsball. It's worth every penny.

dahvaio
01-04-2005, 01:48 PM
I'm not sure how they stay on but I know that there are at least 2 sight rails available.

1: ANS Automag Shark Gill Sight Rail
2: Omega Automag Sight Rail
3: Probably more out there...

From the looks of them, they just somehow clamp on...

UteMachine
01-04-2005, 03:46 PM
So it slides on the rail what prevents it from sliding back and forth on the gun and rattling around? So is yours a secure fit?

Muzikman
01-04-2005, 04:41 PM
They slide over the body and they fit pretty tight. Once on there, they do not move. But I have seem some that have taken some of the finish off the body.

You know that the side of a stock rail is a sight too right? You can mount a scope right to the side of the gun.

http://paintballmedia.com/pn/modules/gallery/albums/MuzikmanMarkers/pumpmag_041123_000416_7818a.sized.jpg

Tunaman
01-04-2005, 04:55 PM
I have a bunch of the Omega sight rail in black and chrome. Email me. ;)