PDA

View Full Version : automag full auto fun...

Yabb0
01-04-2005, 09:07 AM
i was messing around with my on off and took out the bottom smallest o ring from my reactor on off. when i shoot it the gun goes full auto. the only problem is when i let off the trigger it stays full auto for a sec or two. was woundering if anyone had any ideas how i could make it stop when i let off the trigger. i like the full auto mode. i clocked it at 24 BPS.

Chronobreak
01-04-2005, 02:02 PM
yeah it just kinda of a side effect

the makrer sint ematn to function liek that so take the good with the bad.

shutter13
01-04-2005, 03:30 PM
thats called a "runaway mode" and is pretty dangeroius... you will bonus ball someone alot

fix it

personman
01-04-2005, 05:30 PM
The reactor on/off? I wouldn't use that, I've heard about lots of problems with them.
I'd go back to the stock on off. :)

urbansix
01-04-2005, 09:58 PM
I can get mine to runaway by adding alot more shims than needed to the ULT. I am about to install a trigger set screw and try to get it consisitent and sweet spot it. It does not go the extra 2 seconds - it just stops when you let go. Some times it doesnt' even run away, but I think thats from pulling past the sweet spot. I should be able to fix it with a set screw. If that doesnt work, theres always THIS MOD (http://www.zakvetter.com/Pages/Paintball/Automags/Rapid_Fire/rf_disclaimer.html) which involves a stock trigger with higher pressure to make it bounce. Set screw would help there too I assume.

Yabb0
01-06-2005, 08:05 AM
i have sience bought a ULT and am now toying with it on a standard micromag valve. i should be getting an x valve soon " end of the month" i have 4 shims in my ULT atm. and i have more ordered. im thinking i might be able to get away with 7. ill keep you posted on my progress. and yes i know that the gun wasnt designed for runaway or bounce. but that doesnt mean i cant like it :p