PDA

View Full Version : Compatibility?

Bonx0007
11-10-2001, 01:33 AM
Does anyone know if the Intelliframe will fit on a mag that has a benchmark foregrip on it?:confused:

markhauguel
11-10-2001, 06:13 AM
A benchy foregrip is just a benchmark vertical adapter machined on a foregrip. I have used one with a stock minimag grip and it fit fine. I have a hard time believing that AGD would make the intelliframe different than the stock frame. If it fit ok with the grip you have now it will fit with the intelliframe. AGD parts do not have the production variables a lot of aftermarket parts have. They can be counted on to be the same every time. I hope this helps. Good luck.

n1mr0d
11-10-2001, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by markhauguel
A benchy foregrip is just a benchmark vertical adapter machined on a foregrip. I have used one with a stock minimag grip and it fit fine. I have a hard time believing that AGD would make the intelliframe different than the stock frame. If it fit ok with the grip you have now it will fit with the intelliframe. AGD parts do not have the production variables a lot of aftermarket parts have. They can be counted on to be the same every time. I hope this helps. Good luck.

i think he's wondering, since the benchmark has ribs on it, if the ribs will clear the intelliframe. I'm pretty sure they don't. i've seen pictures here about someone who had to dremel the grip away a tad bit to make it fit.