PDA

View Full Version : Huffing help

Kyser
01-04-2005, 08:04 PM
Well I think I finally have my RT Pro firing without bolt stick issues but now it seems that the bun isnt quite rechargeing fully. It seems to huff a bit when firing, like the gun isnt totally resetting itself after each shot like it should. Any help would be great because im supposed to play friday evening and I would really love my mag to be working at that time!

RT Pro:
Xvalve/Level X
ULT

trains are bad
01-04-2005, 08:24 PM
ditch the ULT, watch problems disappear.

that's what I did.

Kyser
01-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Also is the gun supposed to leak air when just holding the trigger down? I make a complete pull of the trigger and I can hear air leaking and a decent amount of it too! Also of note is when I tried to up the velocity a bit it also started leaking air.

Enemy
01-04-2005, 09:50 PM
take out ult tune lvl 10 then reinstall ult and tune that!! thats all i can think of

AnArchist_1944
01-04-2005, 10:48 PM
its not called huffing its called chuffing.... :p

MonsterMag
01-04-2005, 10:50 PM
its not called huffing its called chuffing.... :p

Yeah at first I thatough he had a drug problem ;)

Seruoilsy , I looked at the title and said "oh boy" ;)

Andrew Cunje
01-05-2005, 12:44 PM
if u hol din the trigger and it is still leakign then its either ur on/of not sealing, or a problem behind that

i had a problem with leakign otu of my power tube recently so i purchased a new oring for that one ande its all gone problems solved :)

i also had some stickign problem sall it really needed was a drink of oil...im stopping by the hobby shop to pick up some of that 100% silicone oil today though :clap: