PDA

View Full Version : RT-ULE Custom

Beauty
01-04-2005, 08:16 PM
I am considering purchasing the RT ULE Custom from AGD, actually we can probably get it cheaper, but will figure that out later. I just wanted to know what everyone has thought about it. I want to get the X Valve, ULE Trigger Pull Kit and ULE Mainbody RF. I want to be able to use it for Rec Ball and Speed Ball Tournaments. Thanks for your opinon.

I curretly own the Autmag RT with a lvl 10 bolt and it has served me well and has never chopped a ball. I love it.

Adrenaline_Junkie
01-04-2005, 08:18 PM
If your gonna buy one get it from a dealer like tuna, rogue, fragtek or another dealer cus the proces are usually better than AGD's.

mag88888
01-04-2005, 08:22 PM
i have i. i love it. it doesnt chop period!! and it has some goodies on it: x valve w/ level 10. i ahve the ult kit too. it works great. it is extremely reliable and amazing. shoots as fast as you pull the trigger. very simple too. but you had the rt with x valve an level 10 so youll maintain it fine. its great for a mech. i like the trigger pull. ohh yeah i also have the ule mainbody. its really light. the trigger pull is perfect for me, not too short but not too long. this gun will not let you down and it is at a great price. you will love it.

TMAXXKING1
01-05-2005, 06:17 AM
themagsmith.com

rogue will take care of you and look around amazeing products on there... click the link in my sig

teufelhunden
01-05-2005, 10:17 AM
And RF ULE? Um, no..

BeaverEater
01-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Give him a break, hes new thats why hes asking about it. I had one for a couple of months and loved it, i just didnt need a backup for my emag.

Chronobreak
01-06-2005, 09:55 PM
wel since the other have been said check the link in my sig ;)

i loved my lvlX classic rt perhaps one of the ebst markers to date.

good marker and youl be happy. i might suggest trying the stock on/off instead im not a ult fan..all the reactivity is gone.