PDA

View Full Version : RT Ule Custom

Cypher_11
01-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Hello, I am new here to these forums and automags in general.

I plan to purchase an Rt Ule Custom with Intelliframe.

Any good reviews/bad and possibly any major problems that occure with it.

Thanks.

GodLovesUgly
01-04-2005, 09:19 PM
hahah well it's only kind of funny that you'd ask that on an automag forum, but to answer your question, yes buy one theyre awesome, more reliable than anything out on the market. the only thing i think you might need to know is that even though they tune it at the factory you will probably have to spend some time tuning the lvl 10 and ULT if you get it. dont' be discouraged its worth it. also make sure that you don't screw the field strip screw in all the way or the bolt will stick, it happened to me and i see about 2 posts a week about it in the tech forum. the only thing better than the gun is the support you get both from the company and also from this owners group. also Welcome to AO!

Tunaman
01-04-2005, 09:47 PM
hahah well it's only kind of funny that you'd ask that on an automag forum, but to answer your question, yes buy one theyre awesome, more reliable than anything out on the market. the only thing i think you might need to know is that even though they tune it at the factory you will probably have to spend some time tuning the lvl 10 and ULT if you get it. dont' be discouraged its worth it. also make sure that you don't screw the field strip screw in all the way or the bolt will stick, it happened to me and i see about 2 posts a week about it in the tech forum. the only thing better than the gun is the support you get both from the company and also from this owners group. also Welcome to AO!
Not quite correct. the field strip screw is SUPPOSED to be snugged down with the wrench. If it doesnt work after you do that then something is wrong. ;)

Tunaman
Not quite correct. The field strip screw is SUPPOSED to be snugged down with the wrench. If it doesnt work after you do that then something is wrong. ;)

Chronobreak
great guns shouldnt ahve any probs but if you do thats why were here

welcome to AO

btw if you buy from a dealer like roguefactor,tunaman,white wolf,coolhand you will save some $ and can pick up some cool accesories.

check the links in my sig

--edit dang tuna chillout on the double post ;)