PDA

View Full Version : pro flex

mag88888
01-04-2005, 09:26 PM
there was already a thread abut masks but i couldnt find it so im making a new thread. so whats the jt pro flex like? profile? light? heavy? good lens? angles for sight? lens replacement? proection?, specifically around ears.

Enemy
01-04-2005, 09:43 PM
awesome i love it they are so comfy and you cant even see the sides of the mask when wearing them!! the lense replacement is time consuming but not hard.. and the ear protection is soft but it works!

hAppy
01-04-2005, 09:49 PM
I LOVE ProFlex's, screw the Profiler and the Invisions. I have alot of experience with them, hands down the best mask. All the soft pieces work, even though when you get hit on the ear and it bounces, it leaves a mighty ring in your ear for the rest of the game. Lenses removal is a PAIN, but at least you are sure that it won't fall out. The mask is pretty compact, feels good on the face, not like those other masks that make you feel naked, where the mouth touches your mouth and the feeling of lack of chin protection, none of that crap. You'll love it!

shatter_storm
01-04-2005, 09:55 PM
only downside to the proflex is that the soft rubber front doesn't always stop paint as well as you'd like. I've had a couple of hits end up splitting my lip open, and I've been fearful for my teeth twice (two times too many!) The lens replacement is tricky, takes 5 minutes, but nothing big once you get used to it. Other than that, it's a great mask.

68magOwner
01-04-2005, 10:02 PM
love mine, gets lots of bounces off rubbery part, and earpieces, and have never had a problem with protection, great mask

Lee
01-04-2005, 10:11 PM
nice mask. light, good vision and can install a fan for my fogging eye glasses. little slim on neck protection though.

Rift
01-04-2005, 10:12 PM
My only probelm with them was the soft front part iv gotten hit there acouple of times and it dose hurt and is a pain! Was the main reason i switched to a profiler.

Torbo
01-05-2005, 09:53 AM
i like them....ive got 2 of them in fact. The soft parts are good for bounces. As has been said if you take a shot to the grill, from close range anyway, itll probably hurt and give you a swollen lip. The ear pieces are fine, although a close shot there hurts a bit too. The best things about these are that they are incredibly light and comfortable. Since its all soft, it pretty much forms to your face. The lenses are okay, theyre not too hard to get out once youre used to it. Theyve got a good view and dont fog. Overall, i think theyre great.

mag88888
01-05-2005, 04:35 PM
whats the v force morph like? and how does it compare to the profiler? whats its profile and lens replacement and sight like?

Blazestorm
01-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Profiler is the best mask, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Some people wear the profiler's without the retention clips, get gogged, and the lense stays in place. Although I don't recommend this and I think it was because they lost them, but still, it shows that it's a safe mask.

They rock... buy one :D

toolfan62
01-05-2005, 06:41 PM
its basically which one U like most..i like the proflex because theyt are very comfortable and light..but you might like the feel of a profiler..go to a store and try them both on and see which u like better

Blazestorm
01-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Profilers stay ON your head, I've seen way to often (and experienced) Proflexs flying off of heads after a fall. I played a tournament, and 3 games in a row I slipped, hit the ground and my mask came off, (Proflex).

Profilers are lighter then Proflexs...

They are a better mask, plain and simple, but it does come down to preference, if you prefer a proflex, whatever, the profiler is a still a better mask.

mag88888
01-05-2005, 07:47 PM
i dont have any shops that have he pro flex or the profiler. i live in THE OFFICIAL hillbilly town. and please dont say "its whatever fits YOU best." soo, whats the difference between the morph and profiler? please go deeper into dtail about both of them.

awwdavy
01-05-2005, 08:50 PM
the morph and profiler use the same lense. The morph is not as form fitting (it has a lot of mouth room, but that might be good if you are a heavy breather) and has a soft mouth similar to the proflex (some people complain about mouth shots going through and hitting their face). The profiler IS the better mask of the two because it is smaller, lighter, and still offers the same amount of coverage, but it costs more.

mag88888
01-06-2005, 03:02 PM
please more answers about the morph and profiler.