PDA

View Full Version : warped ule or not?

master_alexander
01-04-2005, 09:33 PM
i just got a q loader and have a p/f h/l body and was thinkin of getting a ule. I was wondering if i should get a centerfeed ule or a warped ule. If it would really make that much difference. i'm kinna leanin twards the centerfeed because then if the q fails in some way possible or if i decide i want to play a tournament i can switch to my revvy. and if i do use the centerfeed then i have aabout 3 in on the top of my gun (np) i mostly play speedball but some woods.

mag88888
01-04-2005, 09:43 PM
i say get the cf. so you can use the revvi if the q fails as you said. id ont think itss much of a performance difference. and you can deal with about 2 and a half inches on tp of your gun. its not a hopper.

Chronobreak
01-04-2005, 09:50 PM
i say get the cf. so you can use the revvi if the q fails as you said. id ont think itss much of a performance difference. and you can deal with about 2 and a half inches on tp of your gun. its not a hopper.

yes and or get rogues vert warp adapter ;) and maybe one of bad dogs warp adpters if he ever gets more ;)

atm743
01-04-2005, 09:54 PM
remeber if you get a ule warp your rail will need to be milled ;)

but i would get a vert cuse if you have a spare hopper and your q loader isent working or dont want to use it that day that you can also use vert!!!