PDA

View Full Version : Announcement about PB980!

Phatty
11-10-2001, 06:26 AM
I have noticed, I'm sure you have too, that we have a new member that is a little rough around the edges. This isn't a flame guys, I just want to let him know exactly what AO is. AO is the greatest forum for paintballers, especially mag owners to ask questions, gain knowledge, and improve their game. We here on the forums do not promote flaming, insults, and rudeness. There is a place called PBCity that has all that and we DO NOT need it here. I would appreciate that those of you who would like to add something about how wonderful AO is, please do.

Wheelman
11-10-2001, 06:38 AM
I haven't been here that long, but this place is great! I get a lot of info I would have trouble getting anywhere else. I spend most of my mornings here after work when I should be sleeping (and I have never been one to pass up sleep). Keep up the good work AO.

slateman
11-10-2001, 07:51 AM
I been here for about two months now. This just about the best place for paintball information I can find. The Tech Support here is first rate and occasionally we get special deals so I like that too.:)

As for PB980: i ask that you curtail your insults and rudeness or leave.

udtseal
11-10-2001, 08:02 AM
I dont know whats wrong with PB980, but I wish he would disappear. We dont need that immaturity here.

MagMan5446
11-10-2001, 10:51 AM
He's probably the same guy that comes on here every once in a while with a different name just to piss people off.

AirChunck
11-10-2001, 11:30 AM
Popular message boards always has a few that do that.

ProjectMag
11-10-2001, 12:12 PM
As with most of these people, they crave attention. Just ignore him and he'll probably go away.

cphilip
11-10-2001, 12:31 PM
Well...I have seen his stuff and I agree with you its way too on the edge and certainly immature. Thanks for reproting him all of you.

Is he Suckmyfatangel? Well I do not have my list of IPs for him with me at home. But we surely will find out eventually. I think Miscue also has a list. Perhaps he can check his before I can. This ones online personality is a bit different though. But perhaps thats by design. We will check him out though.

I am going on record here that he is on warning to clean up his act. Calling people Stupid is not our style here. And eventually it will wear thin and he risks being banned.

zvanut
11-10-2001, 01:33 PM
alright... what have i missed?

Miscue
11-10-2001, 01:34 PM
He has been banned.

Miscue
11-10-2001, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Well...I have seen his stuff and I agree with you its way too on the edge and certainly immature. Thanks for reproting him all of you.

Is he Suckmyfatangel? Well I do not have my list of IPs for him with me at home. But we surely will find out eventually. I think Miscue also has a list. Perhaps he can check his before I can. This ones online personality is a bit different though. But perhaps thats by design. We will check him out though.

I am going on record here that he is on warning to clean up his act. Calling people Stupid is not our style here. And eventually it will wear thin and he risks being banned.

I'm not sure where my abuser list went, but I can make another.

FaSSt
11-10-2001, 03:42 PM
...although, as an aside, I personally think that that nick is hilarious!

cphilip
11-11-2001, 03:02 PM
Thanks Miscue. I would love to have a copy for reference.