PDA

View Full Version : AGD Jerseys?

Gabriel
01-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Hey, I'm actually starting to get into jersey/pants and I was wondering if AGD or AO has come out with a jersey comparable to, say, the Angel Airtime jerseys? I have on JT and am getting a Raven (haha, Lord Gabriel has to rep his spyder), and am getting an airtime. So hows about an AO or AGD? And if we don't already have one, let's have the vendors make us one, eh?

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

shartley
01-05-2005, 05:35 PM
AO Jerseys....

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.catalog&categoryID=62

DiSoRdeR
01-05-2005, 05:37 PM
AO Jerseys....

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.catalog&categoryID=62
But they dont come in brown :cry: Still like the grey and blue ones though...

Glickman
01-05-2005, 05:54 PM
doubt it, but there might be the possibility of getting one of those pride jerseys that were ran off not too long ago (but what do i know, i cant remember what i had for breakfast) you might be able to buy one using the template

Gabriel
01-05-2005, 07:28 PM
does anybody know about the AGD pride jerseys? Or does anyone have a picture of an actual AO jersey, and not just photoshop pictures?

AGDlover
01-05-2005, 07:47 PM
i bet if you called CSG you could have them make you one in brown w/o an extra cost

DiSoRdeR
01-05-2005, 08:47 PM
i bet if you called CSG you could have them make you one in brown w/o an extra cost
I will check into it, just need the cash to flow in first :D

shartley
01-06-2005, 07:50 AM
This is not correct. To make a brown one, he would have to secure 10 orders.

I know this because CSG also produces MY jerseys.

maglover728
01-11-2005, 04:46 AM
Does anyone have anything good to say about about csg? My wife placed an order with them for a Christmas gift for me. She knew it would not be here before Christmas but that was ok. Well the week of the first I called them up and they said that due to an error in the data transfer, some how they only received the billing info and the left half of the order sheet. THEY JUST CHOSE TO NOT EMAIL MY WIFE AND LET HER KNOW THIS FOR SOME REASON.?. Well, I fill in the blanks for them and they say it will be printed by the end of the week, and shipped the next Monday. My wife paid for 3 day shipping so that next Friday I call to find out where it is. They tell me that it will go out at the end of the week no problem. So I called the again this afternoon, Monday the 10th, and it still is not complete and "it will ship next week."
Christ this is getting old. Is it just me here of did this company bite off more that they could chew when they said they would do AO jerseys?
:mad: :mad: :mad:

shartley
01-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Does anyone have anything good to say about about csg? My wife placed an order with them for a Christmas gift for me. She knew it would not be here before Christmas but that was ok. Well the week of the first I called them up and they said that due to an error in the data transfer, some how they only received the billing info and the left half of the order sheet. THEY JUST CHOSE TO NOT EMAIL MY WIFE AND LET HER KNOW THIS FOR SOME REASON.?. Well, I fill in the blanks for them and they say it will be printed by the end of the week, and shipped the next Monday. My wife paid for 3 day shipping so that next Friday I call to find out where it is. They tell me that it will go out at the end of the week no problem. So I called the again this afternoon, Monday the 10th, and it still is not complete and "it will ship next week."
Christ this is getting old. Is it just me here of did this company bite off more that they could chew when they said they would do AO jerseys?
:mad: :mad: :mad:
I can not comment much about this because they also produce my jerseys…. But I will say that what you experienced is not uncommon. Heck, that would actually be putting it mildly.

If folks need to know something from them CALL THEM, don’t e-mail them.

maglover728
01-11-2005, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the back up on this one. I have since been doing all my business with them over the phone, but still to no avail. Thanks though.