PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye, please read

Gabriel
01-05-2005, 08:25 PM
Tom, I know youve retired and everything, but do you plan on still attending Shattnerball? I want to either go this upcoming year or the next, and I would love to finally see you!

digitard
01-05-2005, 08:26 PM
He said in his goodbye post he will still be involved in Shatnerball, but wont be attending any other events.

DiSoRdeR
01-05-2005, 08:28 PM
I will still continue to promote and participate in the Shatner event but its unlikely that I will be attending any other events during the year.
There you go.

EDIT: digitard beat me...

Gabriel
01-05-2005, 08:30 PM
cool deal. I read his post and I knew there was one thing he would still play, but I forgot which it was.

Glickman
01-05-2005, 09:26 PM
there was an idea for a going away event put up in the air, but it was agreed that it wouldnt happen for a few months anyway

Creative Mayhem
01-06-2005, 08:30 AM
Tom's retirement party will be this years Shatnerball. So be there and send THE MAN off in grand style.

xXHavokXx
01-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Damn what about us west coast Tom fans?

Muzikman
01-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Damn what about us west coast Tom fans?

No one even knows where it will be, so us East coasters might be saying "But what about us East cost Tom fans". Two of the three years it has been in Chicago, so I don't think anyone can complain. An airplane can get across the country in about 5 hours.

gibby
01-06-2005, 12:45 PM
No one even knows where it will be, so us East coasters might be saying "But what about us East cost Tom fans". Two of the three years it has been in Chicago, so I don't think anyone can complain. An airplane can get across the country in about 5 hours.
The hard part is getting on that plane. I still haven't had the chance to use the credits I have with Delta because we ended up not going last minute. :( GRRRRR!!!

Muzikman
01-06-2005, 12:47 PM
:) Yeah, I still got US Air credits from a CA trip I didn't make. US Air will probably go out of business before I get to use them.

Automaggot68
01-06-2005, 03:23 PM
:) Yeah, I still got US Air credits from a CA trip I didn't make. US Air will probably go out of business before I get to use them.

I wish i had done that when I went to boston, UGH.