PDA

View Full Version : make this.

master_alexander
01-05-2005, 08:36 PM
i like the xmag body because it has replaceable feednecks. some dealer needs to make a mainbody that looks cool or customizeable with replaceable feednecks, but simple and affordable. It is beyond my skills (hacksaw and ducttape)

DiSoRdeR
01-05-2005, 08:40 PM
I thought about buying and cutting two ules, one vert and one warp feed and some how using those two pieces to enterchange them. But if I bought both ules it would be easyer to just switch them rather than cutting them.

I also though about buying an Xmag body from Europe, on there website it shows they sell just the body. I have some relitives that live there but I dont know how close they are to there. Still trying to decide if I want to go that route.

purple
01-05-2005, 09:07 PM
maybe they could make X slugs, flat sided industrial none of this 4 hours on a 53 axis OMGWTFBBQCNC machine. OHHHO! look out SP, i'm patenting that first!!! :headbang:

Purple

FireITup14
01-05-2005, 09:21 PM
none of this 4 hours on a 53 axis OMGWTFBBQCNC machine.
Purple

haha

Rift
01-05-2005, 09:21 PM
where did you see just the body for sale? do you have a link?

MonsterMag
01-05-2005, 09:24 PM
maybe they could make X slugs, flat sided industrial none of this 4 hours on a 53 axis OMGWTFBBQCNC machine. OHHHO! look out SP, i'm patenting that first!!! :headbang:

Purple

http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/rollinonfloor.gif

phantomhitman
01-05-2005, 10:34 PM

Purple

that is a great quote, almost sig worthy

Enemy
01-06-2005, 03:40 AM
maybe you should look at agde last i checked they had cnc machined and un machined!! but becareful there is a slew of occurences of the warp breaches not being made right and not working!!