PDA

View Full Version : manchurian candidate

dirty_canadian4894
01-05-2005, 11:11 PM
i rented this movie because i knew there was a storm coming and i knew i would be stuck at my house for a few days and its frickin crazy all the people make my skin crawl when they talk theyre just wierd im only half way through it now and its sofar a pretty good movie. but what did you think about it.

sorry about the grammar im running on about 10 hours sleep in the last five days and i just drank a mountain dew or ide go to sleep.

paintballrulzs
01-05-2005, 11:31 PM
I loved the movie. Saw it in theathres and recently just bought it and watched it again. I thought Denzel was very good in this movie. Many people I know didn't understand the plot, but I think it wasn't that bad to follow at all.

lopxtc
01-06-2005, 08:58 AM
Do yourself a favor and go get the original movie. I think the original was much better, but I will leave that for you to decide.

Aaron

kauai_paintball
01-06-2005, 07:53 PM
George?
George Bush?
George W. Bush?
Listen!

paintballrulzs
01-06-2005, 07:57 PM
George?
George Bush?
George W. Bush?
Listen!

WOW DONT GET ME STARTED.....I think it can be compared to Kerry before you could ever compare it to Bush. Kerry claimed he was this amazing war hero, yet almost everyone on his platoon claimed the first heart he recieved they saw no enemy fire.........not going into all the details but if it can be compared to anyone it is most definitely JOHN KERRY.

deathstalker
01-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Do yourself a favor and go get the original movie. I think the original was much better, but I will leave that for you to decide.
And the book is even better! :D