PDA

View Full Version : PneuMag/hAir trigger

Conversekidz
01-05-2005, 11:47 PM
Since it sounds like the hAir will never be, and the PneuMag will be at least a year off is there any other "quick" trigger frames on the market? I know of the hyperframe, and converting the e-frame for a spyder to a mag. Anything else I am missing?

Since deadlywind can't make the hAir, any chance we could see some pictures of the internal workings of the hAir, and maybe a parts list?

Rift
01-05-2005, 11:50 PM
I doubt DW is just gonna up and give out the specs for there trigger, another option that you can go with is the Devilmag frame.

Conversekidz
01-05-2005, 11:52 PM
I doubt DW is just gonna up and give out the specs for there trigger, another option that you can go with is the Devilmag frame.
I really don't mean to step on toes saying this, but isn't the devilmag frame just a hyperframe with a new board?

shatter_storm
01-05-2005, 11:55 PM
I really don't mean to step on toes saying this, but isn't the devilmag frame just a hyperframe with a new board?

and eyes

Rift
01-05-2005, 11:55 PM
It dosent come in the hyperframe anymore but rather a 90* frame, if im not mistaken the board is different and it host a different switch as well, along with the use of eyes, if you havent seen the video you should look at it, the frame is fast, i only wish it was offered in 45* and maybe a little better price.

Conversekidz
01-06-2005, 12:00 AM
It dosent come in the hyperframe anymore but rather a 90* frame, if im not mistaken the board is different and it host a different switch as well, along with the use of eyes, if you havent seen the video you should look at it, the frame is fast, i only wish it was offered in 45* and maybe a little better price.
That would explain me thinking it came in the hyperframe, that was the video of the devil mag that I saw.

How much is the frame?

Rift
01-06-2005, 12:03 AM
From what Chris told me its 550 for the frame with internals, the milling that needs to be done to the body and the labor involved. If you dont have the ULT that will bump the price up a bit as well.

Conversekidz
01-06-2005, 12:12 AM
From what Chris told me its 550 for the frame with internals, the milling that needs to be done to the body and the labor involved. If you dont have the ULT that will bump the price up a bit as well.
and how much just for a new devil mag :-\

Rift
01-06-2005, 12:13 AM
That im not sure sorry =/ i think its around 800 or more but i really do not know the exact price.

Chronobreak
01-06-2005, 12:19 AM
www.devilsden.tv or magsmith link in sig

Rift
01-06-2005, 12:22 AM
neither of those sites has the price tho since devils den is being renewed and the magsmith dosent have a price or marker listed yer.

j.storm
01-06-2005, 01:10 AM
I think I read somewhere in here that a devil mag runs $800+. Don't quote me though.

Enemy
01-06-2005, 03:13 AM
brand new devil mag is 900 last time i checked with pricing on converstions ranging from 250 all the way to 550 depending on what you have!

j.storm
01-06-2005, 06:24 AM
I can't wait until the devilsden site is back up so we can find out

MedicDVG
01-06-2005, 07:20 AM
Maybe this is a dumb question; how is the Devil mag getting around the SP patent infringement crap? I mean it isn't all thay different from the E-mag in its concept, and AGD had to stop producing new models of electro framed mags. Or is this more of a "don't ask, don't tell" type of thing?

shartley
01-06-2005, 07:29 AM
Maybe this is a dumb question; how is the Devil mag getting around the SP patent infringement crap? I mean it isn't all thay different from the E-mag in its concept, and AGD had to stop producing new models of electro framed mags. Or is this more of a "don't ask, don't tell" type of thing?
First of all, you are misinformed. AGD did not have to stop producing new models of electro framed Mags. They announced that they in fact were going to develop a new electo-Mag but were waiting to see how the SP thing turned out first. That is far from saying SP stopped them from making or selling anything. And keep in mind that they are still selling their E-Mags.

The discontinuing the current E-series from AGD was based on many factors, none of which involved SP aside from a “possible” problem which never actually happened.

MedicDVG
01-06-2005, 07:36 AM
Fair enough. Thats why I asked the question -- as I did not know exactly what the issues were surrounding the whole SP vs. "the world" patent wars.

Thats what I get from listening to 12 year old PBallers that "know everything."