PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good scenerio trigger

colester
01-06-2005, 05:23 PM
im getting a dynasty shocker and i was curious if anybody know of some good scenerio triggers. u know a trigeer that i can shoot fast with but isn't a really bad hair trigger where if i just barely tap it, it goes off giving my position away. if anybody knows post plz.

magman007
01-06-2005, 05:29 PM
any trigger can be setup this way, you wont have to go out and buy a new trigger. the dynasty shocker isnt really scenario, but go with it if thats what you want

for added security, leave the spring in, maybe get a stronger microswitch etc etc

firebanex
01-06-2005, 05:30 PM
just make the pull longer and that should cut down on acedental shot. and just keep your fingers off the trigger untill you want to shoot if your so afraid it will give your position away.

68magOwner
01-06-2005, 05:50 PM
shocker microswitches are preety heavy stock, so, just set it to like a 3 mm pull, there is no spring, but there is a magnet, i would take it out, the heavy shocker switch will be enough to not go off when you tap it

nippinout
01-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Ghetto rig an optical trigger.

colester
01-06-2005, 06:28 PM
thx i know i sounded ignorant, ill try some of the ideas.

Koosh
01-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Yeah, if your worried about it, just turn the gun off until you're ready to fire.... Shockers have on/off switches right?

Major Ho
01-06-2005, 06:38 PM
I gotta knock the fact that you are using a Dynasty Shocker for scenario play. Thats like using a saw to hammer a nail.

Enemy
01-07-2005, 03:44 AM
triggers are fully adjustable just get it to the point where you dont set it off!! though the emag trigger would be alot easier to do this with but yeah and can i ask why a dynasty shocker?

68magOwner
01-07-2005, 12:54 PM
he is getting the shocker because that is what he wants, regarless of how you feel about it, thats what will make him happy, and that is what is important, personal preferance. The dynasty shocker wouldnt be my first choice for any type of play (or any shocker for that matter), but, if thats what he wants, by all means, get one and use it in the woods.

Lohman446
01-07-2005, 01:10 PM
The adjustment to a Shocker trigger is simple. There is a set screw in the top of the trigger (accessed from below) just turn this out? (or was it in) to lengthen the trigger pull - if you lengthen it too much you may have to adjust the trigger stop screw in the face of the trigger itself to allow enough pull. If you are still not happy with it it is possible to adjust the force of the pull with the magnets but I think once its long enough you will be happy. And pull length is a very very easy adjustment - one, possibly two screws.