PDA

View Full Version : will this work??????

mag88888
01-06-2005, 09:23 PM
i am gonna get a warp adapter that will go onto my feedneck. attached to that wll be a warp hose with balls in it. the hose will be coiled up in a backpack. from the backpack it goes to my adapter and to my gun. at the end of the hose in my backpack i want to put a 12 gram co2 thingy that will push the balls out the tube. sounds simple. but how will i attach the 12 gram to the hose? is there any kind of adapter,probably not? and how would i start the 12 gram? cause i cant start it in the tube, at least i dont know how. so please help me. ohh and this is just for fun and tinkering, not my main loader. just wondering if this would work, i think it would be cool.

_tMAN
01-06-2005, 09:25 PM
all I can ask is Why? Why spend all the time and money to do nothing that special?

mag88888
01-06-2005, 09:30 PM
it wont take money. its for fun. and its really simple. if i ever get to it, i probably wont, i just want to see if it would work. and the materials arent expensive.

psychoreaper_666
01-06-2005, 09:46 PM
first of all what kind of gun is it?

i was going to do something like that to my tippy once

Chronobreak
01-06-2005, 09:59 PM
couple quick obvious problems i see here.

one coiled warp hose?(asking for trouble)

12 gram pushing balls through tube.. i dono if you ahve tried this yet bit the iar wil probly just rush around the paint and maybe ruin it. not to mention the 12 gram will last maybe 12 seconds.....

why just ...WHY

get a warp or q-loader

should the tube from backpack to gun be leaned on what would keep it from being crsuhed?

Automaggot68
01-06-2005, 10:06 PM
i am gonna get a warp adapter that will go onto my feedneck. attached to that wll be a warp hose with balls in it. the hose will be coiled up in a backpack. from the backpack it goes to my adapter and to my gun. at the end of the hose in my backpack i want to put a 12 gram co2 thingy that will push the balls out the tube. sounds simple. but how will i attach the 12 gram to the hose? is there any kind of adapter,probably not? and how would i start the 12 gram? cause i cant start it in the tube, at least i dont know how. so please help me. ohh and this is just for fun and tinkering, not my main loader. just wondering if this would work, i think it would be cool.

It's going to take alot more to achieve what you're trying to do.

Sk8ermog
01-07-2005, 09:54 AM
I think it's a great idea. I just wanted to give you some encouragement. I had this idea back in the 90's and my dad was going to help me build it. Then the warp feed came out and I gave it up. There were several other concept designs made for something like this which actually worked, but there was no market so the funding and ideas died away. I want to encourage you to go for it and see what you come up with. Paintball is about experimenting and having fun with the gear and your imagination. Who knows... you might come up with something that changes the face of paintball forever. If Tom gave up on his crazy idea for the automag then many of us wouldn't still be playing the sport of paintball.

Sorry for the after-school special. I just really believe that people need to tinker and play with thier ideas and not be told why they shouldn't or that it's not going to work. No offense to anyone else who posted. That's just my 2 cents.

Weltman
01-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Actually not as horrible an idea as some would declare. But I have to tell you that it has already been done. About seven years ago Mr. Phan used the idea to feed his TS1/AT-85.
Here is a link. Scroll down some. http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/tsoog/custom.htm
He said it worked good. You need a lot more air than twelve grams though.

lautt
01-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Actually not as horrible an idea as some would declare. But I have to tell you that it has already been done. About seven years ago Mr. Phan used the idea to feed his TS1/AT-85.
Here is a link. Scroll down some. http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/tsoog/custom.htm
He said it worked good. You need a lot more air than twelve grams though.

beat me to it :dance:

mag88888
01-07-2005, 08:54 PM
thanks for the encouragement guys. and i really thought it would take more than 12 grams but do you think i could put a squeegie like thing or ball pusher that doesnt allow air from behind to escape passed it. that might work better than just having air go past the balls but keep giving more ideas and info. thanks guys. and im about to check the mr phan thing,i frgot to looka t it before i posted.

Chronobreak
01-07-2005, 08:59 PM
...look at warp hose its not setup/made for this thing

to sue the type of system your talking about the hos owule need to be staright dang near perfect. then somehow regulate the air being psuhed as well as increse it per each shot...

reloaing would be a pain

im trying to save you the trouble by saying dont do it.

its not a feasible or effective device by any means. save your time and $

Weltman
01-08-2005, 09:21 AM
The idea presented here not based in creating a technological advantage. It is something that is thought to be cool. Sometimes we forget that the reason that we play this game is to have fun -win or loose. If something is fun but has you at a disadvantage and you still come out on top, then it is extra fun. Just make sure that your fun is not at the expense of others.

master_alexander
01-09-2005, 02:00 AM
use a different hose than a warp hose and put some kind of valve at the end of it so when you pill the trigger it relieses some air and you have to find a way so that it would move forward so that the balls arent 5 inches out and then the air woln't reach it.

Rift
01-09-2005, 02:12 AM
He is doing this for fun......

alooney11
01-09-2005, 03:14 AM
Wow, thats all I can say..... :confused: