PDA

View Full Version : So where SHOULD next year's event be?

Tyger
01-07-2005, 12:32 AM
Ok, instead of trying to figure out where it'll be, let's cause some trouble and ask the other question. Where SHOULD Shatnerball 4 be held? East coast? Left Coast? Bermuda? Chat it up folks!

-Tyger

thump
01-07-2005, 10:45 AM
i would love to see it here in Canada but i know that will never happen as there are not any good fields big enought to hold an event like this.
i would like to see it held at EMR again,,,,they have great fields,,close to the border,and the free camping is a great idea.( dont have to spend money an hotel so i have more money to buy paint! :) ).
this is where i would like to see it,,but that being said there are a lot of great fields out there that i have never played on and would love to have a reason to try ;) .
for all of you guys and girls out there that were at EMR would you like to see it there again??

MedicDVG
01-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Recently there was a scenario game on an old military base out on the left coast. It was something like a 13000 acre compound with houses, streets, etc. That would be fun! I forget what base it was, but it certainly looked awesome..

Anybody have a link to where I am talking about? They recently hosted the Batman vs. Joker scenario...

lbonettosd
01-07-2005, 01:28 PM
It was held at Fort Ord California and the producer was BlackCat, www.blackcatpaintball.com .

MedicDVG
01-07-2005, 10:46 PM
It was held at Fort Ord California and the producer was BlackCat, www.blackcatpaintball.com .
Yep thats the place, Thanks for the link... Looks cool!

Weltman
01-08-2005, 09:51 AM
The field at Ord was very good terrain. Too bad it was ran poorly. There were many problems but my biggest beef was the game starting two hours late. We literally waited at the flag station for the entire time. I would play the Shat game there.

Sat Cong outside of L.A. would be a fun venue. I haven't been there since 1997.
It just better not be at the Astro dome like rumors have it to be. It would have to be a speedball field with inflatables and the like. That would just plain suck.

lbonettosd
01-08-2005, 01:03 PM
If it was to be held in Southern California, Jungle Island would be by far the best field!! Its a superior layout to SC village for running a scenario and they have quite a few "Real" tanks. (Not wanting to take anything away from that work of art, Automagnus)

matmc89
01-08-2005, 01:48 PM
MY vote goes to EMR...that place was perfect for Shatnerball, CPX was good, but EMR was better.

OR anywere in NC so i don't have to drive as far

Glickman
01-08-2005, 03:55 PM
MY vote goes to EMR...that place was perfect for Shatnerball, CPX was good, but EMR was better.

OR anywere in NC so i don't have to drive as far

i second EMR, was just plain awsome

Caffiend
01-08-2005, 07:05 PM
anywhere west of the Mississippi :)

I agree with Bone though, Jungle Island would be a cool field.

Ken
01-09-2005, 10:08 PM
EAST COAST I know that the last scenario I attended at canobie paintball had over 1000 head and that wasn't including any AOers so I know we can throw something together!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

-Ken

TheShark
01-11-2005, 07:19 PM
Well I'm really hoping for west coast, otherwise I won't be going.

InZaneFlea
01-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Can't we just go like...Middle? Like...Illinois. So i can drive there fast? :P

matmc89
01-11-2005, 08:54 PM
east coast@!@#@#@Q

purple
01-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Houston!!! because we're better than you, and we know it!

Purple

Medusa
01-12-2005, 01:17 PM
I agree with Houston but mainly because I don't want to travel that weekend! :dance:

armyballer
01-12-2005, 11:10 PM
left coaste us magers in the west get wierd looks when we bring our mags to the field it would be great to see a really good collection of mags at a big event on our side of the states

Doobie
01-12-2005, 11:39 PM
It just better not be at the Astro dome like rumors have it to be. It would have to be a speedball field with inflatables and the like. That would just plain suck.

I have heard that the main field will be a vendor or staging area and that the game could take place in the massive hallways and multi-levels around it. HHmmmm. :wow:

BradAGD
01-14-2005, 01:41 AM
Damn Doobie, I hope you're right, that would be swell. :rolleyes:

Mike Smith
01-14-2005, 07:14 AM
If it is the Dome, I would think those concrete floors and ramps between the various levels would get real slick, real quick, assuming the entire Dome would be used. Also, would there be restrictions on shooting from level to level? If I was on the orange level seat area, I could dominate the red level under me {high ground syndrome}.

Would the restrooms on each level be neutral areas or would they be "in play"? What about behind the food counters? I could envision some wicked ambushes, using the area behind the vendor counters.

{All hammerheads to the Nosebleed seats!!!!, Bring at least 3 cases of paint!!!!!}

Doobie
01-14-2005, 11:25 AM
Would the restrooms on each level be neutral areas or would they be "in play"? What about behind the food counters? I could envision some wicked ambushes, using the area behind the vendor counters.

Dunno, like I said, it's just what I have heard. :confused:

Recon by Fire
01-14-2005, 08:43 PM
I still say it will be out at the old nuke shelter outside of Montgomery, TX.

gibby
01-17-2005, 01:26 PM
Hrm...I dunno about Jungle Island. Although they hold lots of scenerio games, I still think it's way too small...especially the parking lot! But then again, if the decline in player participation goes down(like it has been) it might work. CPX was great when I first went but there were some issues. Mainly the paint prices and air but I'm guessing those are fixed now?

As for Texas, I think that would make a pretty good middle ground. I wouldn't mind visiting Texas for a long weekend.

Recon by Fire
01-25-2005, 11:34 PM
Aren't they about due for a release of some information soon?

Ragtop1968
01-28-2005, 05:46 PM
Wayne's World in Ocala, FL STILL seems to make the most sense to me. I tried to talk it up last year on Shatner's website with no response.

Ocala, FL is not only the birthplace of 24 hour scenario paintball, but it is also HORSE COUNTRY. Second only to Kentucky. Maybe.

There is a lot of high-rolling throughbred horse breeders down here that I am sure would love to help support a horse related charity hosted by a Celebrity personality.

It is the BEST of both worlds.

Ragtop1968
01-28-2005, 05:53 PM
I forgot to add that Ocala is also the home of John Travolta who might could be convinced to take part.

Talk about a dream game. Generals Travolta and Shatner.

Maybe some kind of spy type scenario game. Travolta heading some criminal organzation like V.I.P.E.R. and Shatner heading a quasi-government group like M.O.N.G.O.O.S.E. bent on stopping Travolta's grand schemes.

webmstrk9
01-28-2005, 08:48 PM
WOOHOO...more rumored stuff i heard last weekend................. but it's just a rumor and have yet to be carved in stone.................... :)

Echo-Newb
02-05-2005, 11:12 PM
It has to be on the East COAST! It's about time you guys come over here and play. Everybody forgets about the East coast so much. It's really somewhat sad...

*Cries heart out*

Recon by Fire
02-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Getting tired of waiting here... Don't make me look up Shatner's home telephone number and start calling him :)

peewee
02-06-2005, 01:25 PM
He's never home....

warthog2t0
02-06-2005, 09:14 PM
i truely belive some1 here will find it and call him!

Minnesota111
02-07-2005, 06:05 PM
It was at EMR at event 2. Is that not "east" enough.

PYROMAN315
02-13-2005, 11:39 AM
Tell you what, ive held hundreds of Scenario Events all over the U.S. in the past few years (Including being part of the first Shatner event) and the best turnouts have always been right here in the midwest area.
Ive always liked the CPX facility, but theres no way they can run a decent event there right now between staffing and management. The best field in Illinois right now woul dhave to be FOX PAINTBALL. They have the staff and the facility, but their reluctant to hold a big event there. The Shatner Event has been offered to them several times but they always turn it down.
If youve ever been to Fox, you can understand their concerns. Their safe area is smack dab in the middle of all the playing fields. But, ive got a plan!! Fox is located in a very small town with a great facility next to them that could be made into a great area for staging, parking, air fills, sales, and everything else neded. Its basically attached to the Fox property and twice the size of Fox.
See, this way the entire 60 acres of Fox could be used for the game. WOW, am I a genious or what?? (Dont answer that)
Our biggest events have always been right here in this area, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Wisc., etc. I really think Fox should give it a go.
Ok, go ahead and start ripping my idea apart. But, if someone uses my idea, dont forget my cut of the deal.

PYROMAN

BTW, ive done the East Coast games. And I also know why players there feel left out. NOBODY GOES TO THE EVENTS!!

Glickman
02-13-2005, 12:16 PM
Fox is located in a very small town with a great facility next to them that could be made into a great area for staging, parking, air fills, sales, and everything else neded. Its basically attached to the Fox property and twice the size of Fox.
See, this way the entire 60 acres of Fox could be used for the game. WOW, am I a genious or what?? (Dont answer that)

it would be good except i dont believe 60 acres is large enough. we usually end up playing on around 100-120 correct? thats nearly double the size

PYROMAN315
02-13-2005, 03:30 PM
Trust me, ive held hundreds of events and several events at Fox Paintball. I was part of the first Shatner event and we could have easily had that event with twice as many players at the Fox Paintball field.
Acrerage is not the problem. Besides, if plyers are talking about WAYNES WORLD in Florida, then they should realize just how small that place is. Their less than 50 acres including their registration building and air/paint sales building. That 50 acres also includes parking and camping there.
If Fox holds it there, they would have a sepatate area off of the 60 acre property for all that.

ONX
02-17-2005, 01:14 PM
I vote west but midwest would be fine with me I just wont be able to make it to the east coast for sure

jamescell
02-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Tell you what, ive held hundreds of Scenario Events all over the U.S. in the past few years (Including being part of the first Shatner event) and the best turnouts have always been right here in the midwest area.
Ive always liked the CPX facility, but theres no way they can run a decent event there right now between staffing and management. The best field in Illinois right now woul dhave to be FOX PAINTBALL. They have the staff and the facility, but their reluctant to hold a big event there. The Shatner Event has been offered to them several times but they always turn it down.
If youve ever been to Fox, you can understand their concerns. Their safe area is smack dab in the middle of all the playing fields. But, ive got a plan!! Fox is located in a very small town with a great facility next to them that could be made into a great area for staging, parking, air fills, sales, and everything else neded. Its basically attached to the Fox property and twice the size of Fox.
Our biggest events have always been right here in this area, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Wisc., etc. I really think Fox should give it a go.
Ok, go ahead and start ripping my idea apart. But, if someone uses my idea, dont forget my cut of the deal.

PYROMAN

BTW, ive done the East Coast games. And I also know why players there feel left out. NOBODY GOES TO THE EVENTS!!

Sounds like a great idea to me :D

PYROMAN315
02-18-2005, 04:35 PM
WHAT?? Somebody finally agrees with me?? I must have turned over a new leaf or something this year. My Yew Years resolution fibally came true.
Seriosly, I appreciate the applause.

HoboJudge
02-18-2005, 11:46 PM
Anything Chicago area so I can go! Never been to Fox, but pyroman is making it sound good. :clap:

jamescell
02-19-2005, 12:51 PM
:clap: :wow: 2 people agree with you :wow: :clap:

PYROMAN315
02-19-2005, 05:11 PM
I just fell off my chair!!!

I love this game and TRY not to bash anyone. Im not kissing Fox Paintballs AZZ or anything, I truly beleive that its one of the best fields in Illinois and the surrounding states.
They need to grow and make improvements too, but all in all, their not bad.

jamescell
02-19-2005, 08:41 PM
I just fell off my chair!!!

I love this game and TRY not to bash anyone. Im not kissing Fox Paintballs AZZ or anything, I truly beleive that its one of the best fields in Illinois and the surrounding states.
They need to grow and make improvements too, but all in all, their not bad.
It sounds lieka great place. At the least there should be a national AO meet there.

PYROMAN315
02-19-2005, 10:15 PM
Fox Paintball and AGD are actually a pretty tight family. The owner of Fox use to work for AGD years ago when AGD just got started. Fox Paintball is also the only field that I have ever been to that has only AUTOMAG`s as their rental guns. Where else can you go rent a field rental AUTOMAG? They have over 150 rentals there, all MAG`s.
Your right, they should have an AO meeting there.

Ragtop1968
02-21-2005, 06:26 AM
Wayne's World has the most experience at handling big games. Their annual grand finale does ~1,700 EVERY YEAR. They know how to get paint and air to the players, there is no learning curve for them. They average about 500 players for their other events through the year.

All roads lead to Ocala!

Recon by Fire
02-21-2005, 10:39 AM
You guys are delusional, TEXAS is the place this year.

PYROMAN315
02-21-2005, 11:07 AM
Trust me, I know what Wayne gets down there for the Finally. Im still baffled that he gets that many players at such a small facility. (Waynes the man)
However, up to last year Wayne had hosted Scenario Events at Fox Paintball for the past 5 - 6 years in a row, most of them were very big events.
Now RECON, c`mon now. Whos the Delusional one here?? How many "BIG EVENTS" can there be in Texas in a year?? Regular Scenario games just absolutly suck in Texas. I should know, we held 3 there last year alone. It wasnt because of low turnouts, the players were there. Its the field owners (And Texas in general) that sucked monkey azz. Were still owed over 10k from field owners down there.
It seems like most Scenario players are all saving up for "THE BIG ONE" each year. The regular Scenario format has been lost because of the "BIG ONES". Even the big Scenario hosts that have been around for years like Wayne Dollack are struggling throughout the year. Look at what they do now compared to the events they did 5 years ago. Ya, hes no spring chicken, but he did pave the way.
Im old school myself. Ive dont the big games like the Finally, Throwdown, Shatner, D-Day, etc. and to be honest, Ive never been back to any of these events twice. Old school needs to come back. Give me 500 players on a field and thats a game.
Im not ripping the big games, I think their great for many people. I just feel theres absolutly no strategy involved anymore. Its all KILL KILL KILL. Anyone ever here of SNIPERS anymore?
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH, I cant wait to get pomled by response on this one, but I know theres some old timers still out there that will back me.
Ya, ive got some unresolved issues, so be gentle.

cockerkiller68
02-21-2005, 01:56 PM
It should be in Northern Cali!!

Tons of fields, best weather, and we have the Governator!!

Recon by Fire
02-21-2005, 04:32 PM
Regular Scenario games just absolutly suck in Texas. I should know, we held 3 there last year alone. It wasnt because of low turnouts, the players were there. Its the field owners (And Texas in general) that sucked monkey azz.

Texas in general!? Them is fightin' words partner! :shooting:

No, maybe Texas is not known for major scenario games but as I said, for Shatnerball this year, word is that it is in Texas. I will agree that many field owners have the cranial sections inserted into simian cavaties but what was to dislike about Texas? BTW I grew up in Chicago so don't tell me how wonderful it is there.

It sure would be nice if somebody released some official scuttle butt about the event. :cuss:

PYROMAN315
02-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Hey RECON,
Kiss my ****. Naw, im just kidding, youve got soem good points. Chicago aint to bad if your out here in the burbs. The city, that one im with you my man.
Now Texas, WOW, where to begin. Dallas was terrible. We did all of th epre event work as scheduled, set up the field for an entire week, the players showed up, and the field owner held open play while we stood there in disbelief. Other fields in that same area looked pretty decent. The National people in Dallas werent the greatest seeing that NPS is the only paint we used all year for our events.
San Antonio, basically the same thing.
We headed to Waco and got broke into while we slept. Cleaned out our ride as we were sound asleep in the camper. The Waco event (GURU PAINTBALL) was an awesome event. CHEECH & CHONG UP IN SMOKE. Perfect setup and right down the street from the Ted Nugent camp.
Just alot of bad luck for us. We even have family there and we WANTED to like Texas, but we wont be back. Ive never seen so much homeless and panhandling people, and their everywhere. (And im from Chicago saying that)
If the Shatner event is held ther ethis summer, it should go allright if the weather doesnt cook ya. Its far enough away from the Throwdown that it wont conflict with players *****in about savin their money.
Is that better RECON?? We still goin toe to toe?? Naw, were good right? (Damn Texan, Yankee Hilbilly, 20 gal hat wearin, bean eatin Dawg)

Recon by Fire
02-21-2005, 08:42 PM
You see where your mistakes were don't you? Those other locations are not Houston! H-town is much abetter paintball venue (word has it that the game this year will be in/around Houston). Trust me, you would like Houston better than those other places!

What 'burbs are you in anyway damn yankee? BTW I was just there in December and couldn't get any AO-IL'ers out to shoot some paintballs!

So bring yer' happy butts down here and then it will be a real "Hoe-down". :)

PYROMAN315
02-21-2005, 09:12 PM
"HOE-DOWN"? Yea, how is your sister??
The rumor I heard was Dallas area. I know theres gotta be a good field in Texas somewhere, I sure didnt find it.
Damn thin skinned Chi Town AO`ers. Look me up next time, im alwayson a field somewhere. Im out near Yorkville/Aurora area. Nice and quiet, no drive by shootings here. (Cept maybe at a cow or two)

Recon by Fire
02-21-2005, 11:51 PM
Aurora! You damn country bumpkins! My family used to live in the Oak Lawn area but they have been moving further and further out of the city. Now they are near Frankfort and Bolingbrook.

Well make sure you come down to HOUSTON for Shatnerball and we will get together. :headbang:

Medusa
02-22-2005, 08:58 AM
You just didn't go far enough south! Houston has great fields. One in particular is Paintball USA!

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-27-2005, 09:23 PM
You just didn't go far enough south! Houston has great fields. One in particular is Paintball USA!

Is that you opinion, or your way of preparing us for the game????
Please, any clues??
Eric :ninja:

Medusa
02-28-2005, 08:58 PM
It's some SERIOUSLY wishful thinking!

Maggot6
03-01-2005, 10:59 AM
i would love to see it here in Canada but i know that will never happen as there are not any good fields big enought to hold an event like this.
again??

Make it in Toronto...:)

mag88888
03-01-2005, 07:19 PM
EAST COAST!!!!!!!!!new york or something ;) :cool:

Glickman
03-01-2005, 07:25 PM
EAST COAST!!!!!!!!!new york or something ;) :cool:

heh im with you (look at my location ;) )

too bad we have such sucky fields :cry:

Lorenz0666
03-06-2005, 11:19 AM
If it is the Dome, I would think those concrete floors and ramps between the various levels would get real slick, real quick, assuming the entire Dome would be used. Also, would there be restrictions on shooting from level to level? If I was on the orange level seat area, I could dominate the red level under me {high ground syndrome}.

{All hammerheads to the Nosebleed seats!!!!, Bring at least 3 cases of paint!!!!!}

ah, i think of the same thing. if we do a food counter ambush, get i get a hot dog while i'm waiting?

PirateGent
03-11-2005, 12:00 PM
ET Paintball in Netcong, NJ

Because it's 10 minutes from my house and I can stay at home instead of driving hours upon hours to a hotel room and I don't have to balance the car between clothes for the weekend and gear for the game. :rofl:

Edward Tunis III
Budd Lake, NJ

Commissar_Loki
03-29-2005, 02:03 PM
Michigan,.. at Hells. because I'm too lazy to drive much farther.

-Butch

cgyuricsek
03-29-2005, 10:20 PM
I would like to see the event held at Skirmish USA in Jim Thorpe, PA.

Reason being, they hold 2-3 scenario games per year and they are always very popular and recieve a HUGE turnout.

2 weeks ago, there scenario game, Stalingrad attracted over 1300 players. D-Day last year drew in 2,711 players.

Skirmish has 50+ fields covering 1000+ acres of land. They've held scenario games for years and nothing but positive feedback from the players.

www.skirmish.com

Eric Of Extreme Measures
03-29-2005, 10:36 PM
I DONT THINK SO! $100 dollars Crap paint, 12 year old refs, yeah right!

NOT, next, please, rather go back to EMR, thats a top ranked field!

:nono:

Tassel Mask
03-29-2005, 11:07 PM
This guy sounds like he works for Skirmish.

Gee Eric, everything I've always wanted at a paintball park. Thanks for the info.

cgyuricsek
03-30-2005, 03:44 PM
Infact, I do work for Skirmish. I've been with them for three years. Indeed I will admit that they've had their fair share of problems in the past. That was then. This is now.

I just wanted to make it clear that I do not represent skirmish in any way nor do I speak for them. I am just voicing my opinion and stating the facts.

We do have the biggest turnout of players every weekend as well as anually. We are no strangers to Big Game/Scenario events. We've held atleast 50 over the years and we get better with each one. But please, don't take my word for it, take it from players that have been to these games and the volume of players that attended.

Eric, have you been there recently? The problems you mentioned were infact once a problem. But they have since been fixed. And if we're talking shatnerball which in this case we are, you wouldn't be paying "$100 for crap paint". You'd pay the event price that the higher ups would set.

I've been to all three shatnerballs so far and had a blast. The only problems as small as they were that I really noticed with CPX, there fields are nice but not big enough. EMR, nice field, nice size but there main staging area was not large enough and it to me it was poorly promoted. No matter where it is going to be held this year, I will still attend pending my deployment date in the military is not moved before labor day weekend.

I thought I would just voice my opinion.

Eric Of Extreme Measures
03-30-2005, 08:07 PM
Sorry to upset you? Has been a while, havent heard that it has changed, maybe it has? If i have the cash for the paint, i will take the ride!!

Do like the pics of the castle though!

Eric

cgyuricsek
03-30-2005, 09:27 PM
Glad to here it Eric! Some advice if you do come down soon:

If it's during the busy season where we get 1200-1500 players per weekend, come on a Sunday when it's less busy. (Busy Season is Mid April-End of May).

Paint we have now is shooting very well. We have your choice of PMI Premium or Diablo

And as for the refs, starting a while ago, it is now mandatory that all refs take a 30 something question test that covers all aspects of reffing. So there are no more "retarded" refs.

And if you'd like, you can always request me as your judge.

NOW LET US FIND OUT WHERE SHATNERBALL SHALL BE!!!!!!!

Eric Of Extreme Measures
03-30-2005, 09:34 PM
I aggree, enough already!!! where is it already??? Iowa?

Eric

Tassel Mask
03-30-2005, 11:26 PM
I've never been to Skirmish, what games do most the regulars play there? Speedball / Capture the flag? What makes the turnout so high anyways?

Shat05 will be held at...ask again later- T. M.

sandreaver
04-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Have they finalized where Shatnerball will be this year?

I have heard rumors that it will be somewhere in Texas. I would like to see if anyone knows so that I can figure out costs to go, vacation time and all that stuff.

Tassel Mask
04-02-2005, 03:17 AM
Well now that Bill Shatner finished up his "Project Iowa" which was histerical, hopefully they will let us know pretty soon. That show was great if anyone got a chance to see it. But yea now that Project Iwoa is over, in the next couple of weeks or months, they should let us know if its still going to happen, so check often.

Eric Of Extreme Measures
04-11-2005, 07:31 PM
up shatners A--

what a douchbag
Bill is!

game off, got to big for us now that he's famous again

:mad:

Glickman
04-12-2005, 04:32 PM
Well now that Bill Shatner finished up his "Project Iowa" which was histerical, hopefully they will let us know pretty soon. That show was great if anyone got a chance to see it. But yea now that Project Iwoa is over, in the next couple of weeks or months, they should let us know if its still going to happen, so check often.

err its scratched. its not "possibility"

its definitely off

Tassel Mask
04-12-2005, 10:27 PM
OK, so I am going to be at EMR this Labor Day. What I want to desperatley know is:

Do we know for sure why it was terminated? I need a good reason other than money.

How about we say:

10. there was a tornado and it wiped out the paintball field.

9. Or...uhh, I got it! It was Mothra and Rodan. They are always getting in the way of paintball.

8. Don't blaime it on the whole in the ozone layer because he's my friend and I won't stand for it. Its not his fault he can't read.

7. Black whole caused a traffic jam

6. Ninjas; enough said

5. Wonder Years Marathon on TNN

4. Auditioning for lead role in new Batman movie

3. Paintball field is attacked by Death Star, only U.S.S.R. Enterprise can stop it

2. Head stuck in caramel ball

1. Jedi Monukoo Championship in Wisconsin. Go Eric Forman!

T.M.

Eric Of Extreme Measures
04-12-2005, 10:43 PM
Come on, he dont have time for us, please! $17000 aint enought for a charity? who the hell is he? there are alot of people out there who would love to have $500 put in their charity.

He doesnt or cant be bothered by us little folk right now because he is busy in his BIG FAT HEAD!

and if i am wrong, let him come on here and tell me different. dont any of you bill lovers do it for him i dont want to hear it from any of you right now!

and the planning thing dont fly either! He can get people to make a bunch of stupid horses run around for millions and he cant find people to make a paintball event work, come on, blow it out your Denny Crane, Bill!

You just dont give a crap and thats point. be a man and say it, dont hide behind it, just say it.

But any Way, we will go see a real man, Blue up at EMR...

Go jump off a bridge Bill, hope the new show flops!

Eric

Glickman
04-13-2005, 01:59 PM
i wouldnt lay the blame on just bill, i dont think he did much of anything, so you cant put it all on him

but i dont plan on going if there is future ones

Tassel Mask
04-13-2005, 04:21 PM
I think everyone is taking this a little out fo hand. I mean we had some good times at that event and I would go at the drop of a hat if they have it again nomatter cost or location.

Call me a Bill lover, call me an optomist, but whatever you call me, don't let it be treckie. I'm not that kind of fan. It was a real treat to be able to take part those last 3 years and I won't let it be spoiled czz I can't do it anymore nomatter who is to blame. Blame is just blame which is just lame.

Lets just pile up our gear, make due this year without the event and hope for the best next year. I mean that last battle at Temple of doom was nutts for real. some kid thows a smoke grenade then dives over the hill knocking down the flag in the last few seconds of the game. I saw it with my own dominant right eye. I know we got spanked but that last battle I though we had for sure; not even.

Those are the memories that stick with me. Thats why I'll be going back next year if they have it and so should everyone else who really loves good scenario. Didn't someone (Tina I think) say they might organize somthing later this year? I hope so czz I'll be there.

Darn...I got a college allgebra test in 2 hours...wish me luck.

T.M.

Eric Of Extreme Measures
04-13-2005, 10:21 PM
I wanted to say thanks to all you guys for being there all this time. Hanging there, looking for locations and making these threads the most popular here in AO.

We caused a riot and for nothing, but be heard now. Tell them you are pissed, don't let them think you are fine with this screwing...

Let them know you are bent and get you 2 cents in. it doesn't have to end here.

It has been great to get to know all of you and I will see you on the fields!!!

Eric

MedicDVG
04-14-2005, 10:00 AM
"I'm mad as hell; and I ain't gonna take it anymore!"

Throw open your windows and shout it loud!!!! :mad: