PDA

View Full Version : Tank finally back - gun = sw8

Andrew Cunje
01-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Ok....here it goes.

I have owned my mag and mags for like 3-4 years, so im pretty much a newb.

over the years i have taught my self to trouble shoot it and everything and the one thing that gave me the hardest trouble to diagnose was my tanks low pressure.

after realizing it may be the cause i tested the output....it was rated for 750 but was actually putting out about 650.....danger zone for mags to stop working :)

so i call up centerflag, and ship off my tank, they put in a new spring for me :) yayyy, not its goin with the 1000 psi output, ive tuned it for as little reactivity as possible to keep it legal but it is still ripping like a master :) sooo much better :headbang:

http://www.cunje.com/CunjeXmag.wmv

check out my video...
4 ult shims
2 power tube shims
Xvavle
ULE Main
68 rail
intelli frame
lapco bigshot barrel
dye dove mini drop
cp on/off
ss lines

thats abotu it :)

:shooting:

Andrew Cunje
01-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Hey all tell me wat u think of my video :)

sorry for my arab look :ninja: lol, just havent shaved for like ... 2.5 months...im shaving before i play 2mmorrow tho!!!

uhm...oh yea, i pick up some silicone shock oil today, 20 weight, ran it through (5 drops), 1 drop on on/off ult, and on in power tube....ran some through my buddies tac-one

we made sure they were ready 4 2mmorrow, but after oiling them with this grease, i swear to god the rate of fire just felt better, almost an entire bps faster, things just run smoothly and my hand 2 horus later is still sliperry from that oil

JESUS...you all that said this 100% silicone oil was amazing were NOT KIDDING

:shooting: ready to pwn some people 2mmorrow now! :cheers:

Rift
01-09-2005, 01:15 AM
JESUS...you all that said this 100% silicone oil was amazing were NOT KIDDING

yup! only thing you could do is make it a bit brighter its hard to see ya walking it

Andrew Cunje
01-09-2005, 09:53 AM
haha will do, after i play today and own some people, my little brother is goin to be filming us with his new camera :) :D

warbeak2099
01-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Wait so you can send a preset tank in to centerflag and they will put a new spring in to change the output? That is awesome! Does it have to be a Centerflag or could i send say a Nitro Duck in?

Andrew Cunje
01-09-2005, 07:20 PM
they can do it for pretty much any tank....ask long as its the same typ eof construction....

if u jsut call any company they would probably do it...

it cost me about...45 shipped both ways priority second day shipping and to get the work done....

centerflag is awesome with customer support...call em up get and ra number and get that tank pressure up!

i have a 420 preset regulator...its now running 1k output :) instead of 650(they say 750 but it never really is) :shooting:

anyways

we played paintball today...i rocked some people in the free-for-all we played with all 6 of us...i got 3 people out and got out by a guys blindshooting :( o well

i only felt the need to walk the trigger twice...and the second time i did i lit the dude up top to bottom :dance:

phelix
01-09-2005, 09:50 PM
why does your computer flash colors in response to the sound of the gun shooitng?

Ken
01-09-2005, 09:51 PM
WTF is the red light?

purple
01-09-2005, 09:58 PM
I like that sound activated cold cathode in your comp, that just does it for me.

For yall, it's like a neon light, but less interference and it runs off a litte transformer, most arent sound activated, but that particular one was. it's supposed to blink to music, but in this case it was blinking to ownage.

Purple

Andrew Cunje
01-10-2005, 01:57 AM
haha, yea i turned off my music for the video :)

i thought it was cool tho :)

i used to have it on steady red but trying to sleep at night got hard with that red light, so now i just have it bump to my music :)

makes u see of fast i am shooting also...my brother in my room nextdoor has the blue one in his...and his was going off at the same time also :)

glad to see u all like the video....sorry for it being dark...but anyways we played today...and i rocked...we play a free-for-all round...6 on 6...every man for him self...and i rocked 3 people out...and only got shot twice out of like 15 rounds....my gun = pwnage :headbang:

Carbon Blue
01-11-2005, 01:47 AM
haha, yea i turned off my music for the video :)

i thought it was cool tho :)

i used to have it on steady red but trying to sleep at night got hard with that red light, so now i just have it bump to my music :)

makes u see of fast i am shooting also...my brother in my room nextdoor has the blue one in his...and his was going off at the same time also :)

glad to see u all like the video....sorry for it being dark...but anyways we played today...and i rocked...we play a free-for-all round...6 on 6...every man for him self...and i rocked 3 people out...and only got shot twice out of like 15 rounds....my gun = pwnage :headbang:

awesome! i have no idea how you are able to walk it though. well ill try again but ive got 7 shims in my xvalved ULT minimag with pressures north of 1000psi with anadjustable 68ci 4500 max-flo and i cant walk the damn thing. :rolleyes:

Andrew Cunje
01-11-2005, 05:06 PM
who knows?! lol all i know if my mag has very little bounce, if i try really hard i can get it to shoot maybe ... 2 amyber 3 balls with one pull but no more than that....ill try to post a new video 2mmorrow morning of me unloading a hopper....a good couple of seconds and its gone :) :cheers:

Carbon Blue
01-11-2005, 05:18 PM
who knows?! lol all i know if my mag has very little bounce, if i try really hard i can get it to shoot maybe ... 2 amyber 3 balls with one pull but no more than that....ill try to post a new video 2mmorrow morning of me unloading a hopper....a good couple of seconds and its gone :) :cheers:
:clap:

Andrew Cunje
01-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Hey, i finally got to making a new video...

sorry it took longer than expected...

and i dont think it is that great BUT IT IS BRIGHTER!

i only had about 1400 psi left in my scuba so i didnt have very much bounce so the walking was about 1/2 as fast

still decent speed

o well as promissed here it is

http://www.cunje.com/1400psi_walk.wmv

:shooting:

B.A.M.
01-14-2005, 05:52 PM
pretty nice

Andrew Cunje
01-18-2005, 08:15 PM
thought i'd bump this for ur cool hand incase u didnt see the updated video

SSniper
01-19-2005, 11:41 AM
:shooting: i want my classic to pwn like that! haha... xvalve here i come...