PDA

View Full Version : angels and full auto

hubadlatimmy
11-10-2001, 07:00 PM
Well today I was out playing some renagade with 3 of my friends and we went and played with these people that go to our school and we have never played with them before. So we get there get out start the first game and right away from 80 yards away they are almost strait lining balls at us, turns out they had there velocity at about 500 or so on their spyders and tippmanns. Needless to say it got old pretty fast so the last game we play my friend turns his dark angel on turbo the closest mode to full auto there is and doesn't say anything to them. We started the game and in less than a minute he has eliminated there entire team with about a hopper of paint. After the game was over they started <B>complaining</B> and winning how it wasn't fair and how we suck because we have fast shooting guns (angel, mag, and a cocker) but it was extremely fair because we were plaing 3 on 8 because we had beat them the 4 games before that. I just though it was funny to see them start and try to run away after they saw the paint coming at them.

AngelBoy
11-10-2001, 07:58 PM
Thats pretty good. Serves em right for high velocity.

ThePatriot
11-10-2001, 08:34 PM
heh, something like that happened today, i was playing at this church sponsored field and there were like 80 kids, 2 brothers each had a dark angel and a JT proteus(rich parents) and they were killing so bad because the field "overlooked" they had it on full auto because the parents had made a huge donation to the church, i think thats wrong allowing certain people full auto becuase their parents donate large amounts of money

FaSSt
11-10-2001, 10:16 PM
you suck. Full auto is nice, but you are definitely not invincible with it.

Anything significantly over 300 fps is unsafe, and you should not play with anybody who shoots at that high a velocity.

FooTemps
11-10-2001, 10:19 PM
Heck, going against someone with turbo mode and only 25 balls left is scary. I HATE THAT!

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-10-2001, 10:38 PM
One time in APG I read an article and some guy was the last person on his team and elminated the other teams like 7 players wityh like cockers and mags with a talon.

Its all skill baby!!!!!!!

MikeCouves
11-10-2001, 11:10 PM
Okay, IMO a part of the game in you belongs to your marker. Your not going to hit anybody if you're breaking alot of balls and shooting all curved shots. Some of your game IS in your gear...

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-10-2001, 11:19 PM
Yeah. I know what ur sayin.

Cliffio
11-10-2001, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by hubadlatimmy
my friend turns his dark angel on turbo the closest mode to full auto there is

actually S mode is closest to auto, its the RAMP MAX RATE and its set (capped) at 13bps

the turbo (Z mode)(locked) on angels is also set at 13 bps, i mean i dont know about anyone else, but i can get 12 most of the time, so 13 isnt much faster
so there is no real advantage to turbo or multiplyer or whatever other mods are on my angel

ps-full-auto (A mode) is also locked at 13bps, so u cant shoot 26 or 28 bps

Cliff

FooTemps
11-10-2001, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio
except the turbo (Z mode)(locked) on angels is set at 13 bps, i mean i dont know about anyone else, but i can get 12 most of the time, so 13 isnt much faster
so there is no real advantage to turbo or multiplyer or whatever other mods are on my angel

ps-full-auto (A mode) is also locked at 13bps, so u cant shoot 26 or 28 bps

Cliff

Dude... I was running on a rental gun because I still can't buy my mag yet... How fast does a shocker shoot in turbo mode?

Cliffio
11-10-2001, 11:34 PM
im not sure what shockers are capped at, i had one but i didnt like it much, i imagine turbo on a shocker is set at like 12-15 bps??
i really have no idea its just a guess

Cliff

FooTemps
11-10-2001, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio
im not sure what shockers are capped at, i had one but i didnt like it much, i imagine turbo on a shocker is set at like 12-15 bps??
i really have no idea its just a guess

Cliff

That's what I mean, a lot of balls in the air. More than double of a rental. It sucks when that happens.

Thordic
11-10-2001, 11:58 PM
If I ever played with someone shooting that fast, I'd walk off the field.

I don't mind cuts and bruises, but losing and eye and/or nut isn't my idea of fun.

hubadlatimmy
11-11-2001, 09:14 AM
So what you are saying is that if you ever played with a guy with an angel you would just walk off the field? The fastest anybody has been recorded on one is 17 bps in semi mode and that was at the world cup a few years ago. In semi mode an angel can shoot faster than the mode he had it in it was just fun to actually hear what full auto sounds like. I am justglad he is my friend and was on my team.

Cliffio
11-11-2001, 09:54 AM
i think hes talking about how hot they were shooting, *500fps*
but yes semi is faster if u can do it, its much faster, i love hearing people talk about how they can get 18 or 19bps cause they are full shot shat, people dont realize how fast that REALLY iscause 15 is unbelievable, if anyone has ever seen it, thats soo fast, i cant get my angel over 12, guess im not that fast:)

ahh well
Cliff

FeelTheRT
11-11-2001, 02:00 PM
For Angel LCD's
mode B/semi can go upto 20bps. Any other mode is limited to 13bps such as full auto and burst fire.

On Shockers, the max is 11.7 bps. 7/10th of a ball..?