PDA

View Full Version : Some people should be shot

rpm07
01-08-2005, 02:41 PM
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. (AP) - A Perth Amboy man has been charged with torturing a Rottweiler by sodomizing the dog in what authorities are calling a case of "horrific abuse."

The New Jersey Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals charged Jose Rodriguez on Monday in the alleged sodomy of the female Rottweiler, which is owned by a neighbor.

The abuse took place Dec. 19, SPCA officials said. The 5-year-old dog, named Precious, was examined by a veterinarian before the charges were filed.

A nurse at Banfield Animal Hospital in Woodbridge on Thursday said the dog was brought there two days after the alleged incident and treated and released that day.

Rodriguez, 39, faces six counts of animal cruelty, including the abuse and torture and torment of a living animal, which carry a jail sentence up to six months and up to $6,000 in fines. A court date has been scheduled for Jan. 13.

Rodriguez has an unpublished phone number and efforts to reach him Thursday were unsuccessful.

"This is obviously an uncomfortable case for any law enforcement agency or any rational human being to deal with," said New Jersey SPCA President Stuart Rhodes. "It is my hope that this animal will never be subjected to this horrific abuse ever again."

Two young children were living with Rodriguez at the time of the alleged incident. The case has been referred to the state Division of Youth and Family Services, Rhodes said.

The SPCA is a privately run organization vested with legal power to investigate and bring complaints in animal cruelty cases.

HoppysMag
01-08-2005, 03:39 PM
thats screwed up

Glickman
01-08-2005, 03:53 PM
he shouldnt be shot..

more like made to watch an eternal playback of the entire "Fraiser" trilogy

that.

or watching rumsfeld sing & dance "cant touch this" for eternity

nastymag
01-08-2005, 04:26 PM
thats horrible ....

but the guy did have some guts ...imagine if the dog decieded to bite and his exposed area ( ouch ...he woulda deserved it)

slade
01-08-2005, 04:50 PM
thats... just aweful... ive only heard of one thing that even comes close to that.

a vet i know said that she used to work at a place that required vetrenarians to put an animal to sleep if a person asked them to, and one day a guy came in with a perfectly healthy puppy, and told her to put him to sleep. she argued with him for a long time and he had no legitimate reason for doing it, but she had to anyway. a few hours later a hystarical women called saying that she got into a huge fight with her husband, and he grabbed her new puppy and left the house. the vet quit and found a place without that policy.

Thordic
01-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Maybe the dog had the time of her life...

psychoreaper_666
01-08-2005, 06:01 PM
it was in a local paper where i live that a guy got drunk and got mad at his kitten so he soaked it in lighter fluid, lit it, and threw it off his third story balcony. upon landing the kitten ran to the neighbors yard and ran into their screen door. the neighbor then called the police. the guy who did this got 18 month in prison and had to complete an anger management class.

:rofl:

maglover728
01-11-2005, 06:01 AM
I've heard about a cat getting blow up in a storage shed before. The owner had an old hobby farm set up on his property and cats just started showing up on the property and multiplying. Well after may years of this, the pissed off owner took some dynamite that had been purchased many years earlier for the clearing of his land, tied a stick to the tail of the first cat he caught, light a long fuse, and then kicked the cat into the air to scare it really good. Well that cat was scared alright, and it ran straight into the old shed that the guy was keeping an old Studebaker in for his son. The cat=$20, the shed =$27, and the car=$??? Destroyed. Poetic justice.

B.A.M.
01-11-2005, 06:16 AM
payback really sucks then^

kramer
01-12-2005, 02:43 PM
I Just Want 10 Minutes With That Piece Of S...................see How He Likes My Fist Up His @$$

Take A Piece Of His Retarded, Soon To Be Welfare Leach Kids Too...........

god Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THORDIC - STICK YOUR FASCIST, AYN RANDIAN, BUSH LOVIN', BLACKS TO THE BACK OF THE BUS, CRAP COMMENTS UP YOUR................LOVED THAT THREAD U STARTED SAYING ALL THE FLOOD VICTIMS SHOULD DIE..........NICE...........I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU AND YOUR FASCIST FAMILY ARE ONE DAY IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE,ONLY TO BE IGNORED......SO THAT YOU AND YOURS FINALLY DIE - JESUS - WE REALLY NEED A REVOLUTION TO SAVE US FROM THE SELF SERVING FASCISTS THAT ARE TAKING OVER THIS COUNTRY..................

SAW
01-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Wow. Cool off.
http://www.sjfirefightersmuseum.ca/graphics/exhibits/firesuit.jpg

SpitFire1299
01-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Bush Lovin' !? :cuss: :cuss: That had apsolutley nothing to do with the topic. Crazy off topic like you should be banned. (I like Bush and Jesus.) :p

All the stories are pretty sad.. :(

BobTheCow
01-12-2005, 05:25 PM
AND THORDIC - STICK YOUR FASCIST, AYN RANDIAN, BUSH LOVIN', BLACKS TO THE BACK OF THE BUS, CRAP COMMENTS UP YOUR................LOVED THAT THREAD U STARTED SAYING ALL THE FLOOD VICTIMS SHOULD DIE..........NICE...........I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU AND YOUR FASCIST FAMILY ARE ONE DAY IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE,ONLY TO BE IGNORED......SO THAT YOU AND YOURS FINALLY DIE - JESUS - WE REALLY NEED A REVOLUTION TO SAVE US FROM THE SELF SERVING FASCISTS THAT ARE TAKING OVER THIS COUNTRY..................This deserves to be quoted, for when it gets edited out. Or something. :argh:

personman
01-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Jeez.. I guess it's that time of the month again :ninja:

WickeDKlowN
01-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Maybe the dog had the time of her life...
Bahahaha. That literally made me laugh out loud.

kramer
01-12-2005, 05:32 PM
I Could Care Less If Im Banned From This Right Wing Fascist Board - Seems Everyone Here Seems To Kiss Bushs Cocaine Snorting @$$.

And Do You Think That Jesus Would Approve That Moron? Dont Think So..................

SORRY PEOPLE - BUT ANIMAL CRUELTY/CHILD ABUSE JUST REALLY JUST PUTS ME OVER THE EDGE.....................AND THE RESPONSES HAVE BEEN INSENSITIVE TO SAY THE LEAST..........'OH - HOW FUNNY - A POOR INNOCENT ANIMAL WAS ABUSED....AND OH, 150,000 PEOPLE WERE JUST KILLED.....OH - HOW FUNNY'

BobTheCow
01-12-2005, 05:33 PM
I voted for Kerry.

You're still spreading moron all over the place, I'm trying to make sure it's not contagious.

SpitFire1299
01-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Wow.. you need to calm down. Who cares who I support and stuff...

BTW... how you said would Jesus support that moron? Of course not.

So pretty much your saying were all republicans who kiss bush's *** and think that evil is right? And you think that just because someone does something bad, there republican?

This topic needs to go.. so do you kramer.

Hexis
01-12-2005, 05:42 PM
I have CAPS LOCKS, hear me ROAR!

WickeDKlowN
01-12-2005, 05:57 PM
I Could Care Less If Im Banned From This Right Wing Fascist Board - Seems Everyone Here Seems To Kiss Bushs Cocaine Snorting @$$.

And Do You Think That Jesus Would Approve That Moron? Dont Think So..................

SORRY PEOPLE - BUT ANIMAL CRUELTY/CHILD ABUSE JUST REALLY JUST PUTS ME OVER THE EDGE.....................AND THE RESPONSES HAVE BEEN INSENSITIVE TO SAY THE LEAST..........'OH - HOW FUNNY - A POOR INNOCENT ANIMAL WAS ABUSED....AND OH, 150,000 PEOPLE WERE JUST KILLED.....OH - HOW FUNNY'
Why do you continue to bash our President in threads that have NOTHING to do with him?

If you think this board is full of facists and republicans and wouldn't mind being banned, why don't you just save some time and take it upon yourself, since you're so much better than us, to just stfu and/or gtfo.

SAW
01-12-2005, 06:06 PM
Bahahaha. That literally made me laugh out loud.
As did I.

Load SM5
01-25-2005, 02:01 PM
I Could Care Less If Im Banned From This Right Wing Fascist Board -

Well, since you don't care.....ok

Another one closed thanks to Kramer.