PDA

View Full Version : How do you think an ULT, RT, with the single trigger will shoot?

gcm88
01-08-2005, 04:40 PM
I just ordered the rt pro with the ULT kit. I didnt upgrade yet to an intelliframe, due to money issues. How do you think itll be with the stock trigger frame on.

Flow_Tech
01-08-2005, 04:49 PM
it should be nice,i like single trigger mech guns better.

Eric Cartman
01-08-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm sure it'll be fine. I prefer the two finger trigger, but that doesn't make the single trigger bad. Play with it for a while and see how you like it.
You can probably pick up a used intelliframe for a reasonable price later if you decide that you want to upgrade. People get vert grips & hyperframes etc. and then sell off their intelliframes fairly cheaply.

Good luck with the new marker. The ULT rocks!

Conversekidz
01-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Very fast if you get a good bounce going. I can actually shoot a single frame faster than I can a double. I guess playing all the shooters in the arcades have taught me how to shoot fast with a single trigger.

I just got an intelliframe and I'm way sloppy on it and can't shoot nearly as fast.

FireITup14
01-08-2005, 06:12 PM
yea thats what i did when i got my rt ule i didnt have enough money to go intelliframe so i just got the single. Its pretty sweet actually. and it makes the gun lighter then it allready is. i got some crazy bounce too.

minimag03
01-08-2005, 07:28 PM
I used it when I had mine. You can a couple shims to the ULT and you will be good.

-minimag03

barrel break
01-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Personally, I find that the shorter the pull on a pneumatic frame such as a cocker or mag, the easier it is to short stroke, this seems counter intuitive, but holds up in practice.

hobbesTZ
01-09-2005, 10:11 PM
I went from a Y-frame to the single, and the trigger felt much heavier and was snappier.

Creative Mayhem
01-09-2005, 10:40 PM
I went from a Y-frame to the single, and the trigger felt much heavier and was snappier.

The pull will always feel heavier when comparing a single trigger to a double. You know what she says... "two fingers are better than one" ;) If you take a double trigger and measure the pull from the "top rung/groove" it should measure very colse to the same pull.