PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe

PowerFedMag
11-10-2001, 07:29 PM
Will the Hyperframe, MUTILATE AND DESTROY MY MAG!!!
like everyother non-stock part?

Chaos
11-11-2001, 12:15 AM
i'd say not. I talked to dennis at tony at centerflag today at cal jam, apparently they're really nice. From what I've seen, they're REALLY sweet. As a matter of fact, i just got one put on my cocker, had them convert it and its NICE, they even had an anodized one that matched my gun :) So now i'm happy. We're going back to caljam tomorrow (btw i have a bunch of pics like 20 SFL's and stuff like that, you know you all wanna beg to see my pics :)) so my friend can buy a purple shocktech cocker and get a purple centerflag frame put on it (they go through the same anodizer so the purple matches perfectly, its gonna be sooo nice).

a_malfunction
11-11-2001, 12:15 AM
Some people have problems intitially. It seems that they enjoy chewing up bolts and sears unless properly tuned. But once they are tuned, they work great.

Minimag4me
11-11-2001, 02:08 AM
a_malfunction got it right it is awsome as long as its all tuned right, its sooo fast i hate myself for how much paint i shoot

PowerFedMag
11-11-2001, 08:04 AM
how do I tune it so it doesn't eat up my bolt+sear??

Paintchucker
11-11-2001, 10:48 AM
I believe the early hyperframes had an on/off pin that was too long and that is what caused the bolt eating problem. This was corrected awhile back. I check my bolt after every day of playing just to make sure :)

MrAirgunRT
11-11-2001, 04:53 PM
My friend had a hyperframe on his mag and it always was leaking a lot and was grinding his sear and always always had problems. Just lettin ya know.

paintballrulzs
11-17-2001, 09:38 PM
where the cheapest for one of these. I wanna get 1 but the mako frames r sooooo much cheaper

DarkPhoenix
11-18-2001, 03:25 AM
Let us try to stay away from the Mako/Boo-yah frames. There are still way too many bad vibes about that one, so it is better to wait alittle to let the dust clear....