PDA

View Full Version : paintball gun? lol

Chronobreak
01-08-2005, 09:06 PM
found these pics on accident over the net.

http://toykeeper.net/spud/gfx/both_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/kartakeeper/both_big.jpg

looks like it shoots rolled up air pads(tampons)

tato tots

and paintballs :p

space_weazel_45
01-08-2005, 09:13 PM
pic no work!, asks for passoword. get it and host it at jayloo.com

Flow_Tech
01-08-2005, 09:14 PM
that indeed is very wierd ehh scott?looks like something Joe would use. ;)

ojhspyro89
01-08-2005, 09:53 PM
They are more than likely what you guys would call potato guns. they are made from pvc and such. Those ones either have pistons or diaphragms for the valves. Ive made plenty and i have something similiar to that in my basement accept its about 8 foot tall and lots more powerfull.

I love em.

master_alexander
01-09-2005, 01:55 AM
the one on the top is a pneumatic air cannon, an exhaust valve air cannon, one of the stronger ones and harder to build but better to shoot. the smaller one is just a smaller version, i have shot and built many air cannons, my biggest was before the cops came, only a one inch barrel with a simple ball valve and a 2 inch chamber. the chamber was about 4 ft long and the barrel was 5 ft long. i got it up to 90 psi and it shot a iron rod they use for concrete spines and wrapped it in ducttape as a projectile that fit snugly into the barrel. it went about 200 yards. no kidding. i am making anotherone in the next few weeks, to shoot tennis balls mabey, otherwise just paintballs and it will be an exhaust valve air cannon.

before i went into paintball i was an air cannon engineer screwing around and i made my own version of an air cannon, pretty cool stuff, shot paintballs (my friend had some and that got me into paintball) it had a clip and ecew in tanks you pre filled with a pump s you could get about 2 off a second verrry fast and far.

i love knowlege, expecially destructive knowlege.

:edit: i can get blueprints of an exhaust valve air cannon if you want to build one.

master_alexander
01-09-2005, 12:34 PM
and the projectiles are cottonballs with maskingtape around them