PDA

View Full Version : I just got the deal of the century

Psycho Chicken
01-09-2005, 12:20 AM
I just picked up a ptp microemag for 200 and was darn happy. Now i need to know a couple of thing 1 i am pretty sure you can put a lv10 on one of these things richt? and 2 it has version 1.31 software and i need to know the in and out of it (bps, fun modes of fire, bugs, you get the point)

Oh and tatorboy i was thinking of coming up to the shop monday if it's cool with you, just so you can give her the once over.

Herb

Blazestorm
01-09-2005, 12:21 AM
Heh... stolen?

Better check that up, awesome deal though :D

68magOwner
01-09-2005, 12:24 AM
great deal, theres a $400 A4 up on pbn too if anyone wants one

mR.HaAPPY
01-09-2005, 12:32 AM
I just love when this topic of conversation comes up. And, not to rain on your parade.. but I got an E-mag, all ULE, 3.2 software, x-valve all for 200. The board was either new or just recently flashed, cause there were 0 shots on the counter. And I got it from a vendor booth at a scenario game, so, I'm thinking it wasn't stolen... sweet

saml604
01-09-2005, 12:34 AM
WOW, you got lucky. Yes, definently put a level 10 in there. And you can get it flashed to 3.2 through a dealer here for only like $30.

Psycho Chicken
01-09-2005, 12:42 AM
No it wasn't stolen, it was given away at one of the last mmg, kid didn't know what he had and it didn't come with a charger. Now since i already own an xmag i had that covered.

One other question, can i put different bodies on it, like a karta on it? To be honest i haven't done a search yet to look.

TO mrhappy
WOW :eek: That was one heck of a deal were in the world did you pick that up at?

teufelhunden
01-09-2005, 12:43 AM
iirc, Micros have the rail integrated, so you'd need a body+rail.

Psycho Chicken
01-09-2005, 12:44 AM
but you can order them form wind right?

TMAXXKING1
01-09-2005, 12:59 AM
the KARTA comes with a rail already ... look around there is a link for the 05 karta it doesnt have the holes on the side of the rail like the older karta ... vary nice stuff indeed ...

slade
01-09-2005, 12:59 AM
i know someone who got a better deal than all of you... a kid i know at school got an x-mag for $200. aparently he somehow knew a girl who got into a fight with her boyfriend, and sold his gun without knowing what it was worth.

Conversekidz
01-09-2005, 02:16 AM
i know someone who got a better deal than all of you... a kid i know at school got an x-mag for $200. aparently he somehow knew a girl who got into a fight with her boyfriend, and sold his gun without knowing what it was worth.
Ah so a stolen x-mag for 200....good deal :nono:

Crazy
01-09-2005, 02:46 AM
hey. if it saves ya money, who cares, dremel the serial and your good to go.

Conversekidz
01-09-2005, 03:22 AM
hey. if it saves ya money, who cares, dremel the serial and your good to go.
I hope all your gear gets stole and then see if you say that. :cuss:

Crazy
01-09-2005, 03:29 AM
sweet... try to steal my gear and i will slit your throat... don't be an idiot and you won't get your stuff stolen.

automikey
01-09-2005, 08:31 AM
sweet... try to steal my gear and i will slit your throat... don't be an idiot and you won't get your stuff stolen.

If you think $200 is a great bargain for that gun, you should try $50 worth of therapy. I think you'll be even more impressed...

You'll see I'm new to AO, but in the short time I've been here I can say that you/we are all lucky to have a group of friendly, knowledgeable people to help out.

I know I'm not adding anthing to the post, but I hate to see immaturity at that level.

Lee
01-09-2005, 09:00 AM
If you think $200 is a great bargain for that gun, you should try $50 worth of therapy. I think you'll be even more impressed...

You'll see I'm new to AO, but in the short time I've been here I can say that you/we are all lucky to have a group of friendly, knowledgeable people to help out.

I know I'm not adding anthing to the post, but I hate to see immaturity at that level.

automikey: i agree it's nice to see at least one new comer has some sense.

freakin' children. grow up, or, at least develope a conscience and some manners.

edit: sweet deal on the e-micro. i thought i got a good deal on an emag at waynes world for 400$. looks like you aced me on that one.
rrfireblade flashed mine to 3.2. it started at 1.37, but i was very impressed with it even then. since you're near tato, i reccomend getting it flashed.

yes, you can level 10 it. the valves are made by agd, just different name laser engraved. i don't know about the body question, but as far as i know, the lowers are the same as and agd produced emag so i assume any body that would fit on agd lowers will fit on micro lowers.

quik
01-09-2005, 09:20 AM

Will you kill me... WITH YOUR TEEN ANGST!?

Nice gun though, you got one heck of a deal.

magmonkey
01-09-2005, 09:25 AM
if you are looking to have the board flashed

info@destructivecustoms.com

WenULiVeUdiE
01-09-2005, 09:42 AM
I just love when this topic of conversation comes up. And, not to rain on your parade.. but I got an E-mag, all ULE, 3.2 software, x-valve all for 200. The board was either new or just recently flashed, cause there were 0 shots on the counter. And I got it from a vendor booth at a scenario game, so, I'm thinking it wasn't stolen... sweet

Did you buy that at last years D-Day at Skirmish?

Psycho Chicken
01-09-2005, 11:21 AM
Nope just picked her up yesterday

slade
01-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Ah so a stolen x-mag for 200....good deal :nono:
hey, wasnt me... and i dont know the exact story, maybe he owed her money :confused:

i really dont know, i just met the kid on the bus and heard him talking about paintball, and asked what gun he had.

minimag03
01-09-2005, 11:47 AM
Wow, that is a deal. I'll give you $300 for it so you will make $100 :D

Fred
01-09-2005, 03:37 PM
Psycho Chicken never ceases to amaze me with the deals he gets...

Just in the last 6 months, he has picked up both a Sydarm, and now Micro Emag, for less than what I paid for my Sydarm at World Cup...

YOU SUCK! in a good way though...

Next time I make it back up to the D we gotta go play again.

---Fred

Psycho Chicken
01-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Thanks fred, and yes we need to play again

I also just pick up an xm myfi for 60, but that was because of employee accomadations

Sk8ermog
01-10-2005, 04:27 AM
I too found an Emag for $200. It was over on Paintball-guns.com

The guy knew what it was and how much it was worth, but he need the money so he sold it for $200 and it works great. I love deals like that. After I got that emag I found a Tac-One X-valve mag w/ 68/4500 new tank for $230ish. I love finding deals like these. Congrads and enjoy.

"the FitZ"
01-10-2005, 06:31 PM
you all suck. I know someone who bought a car for 25 bucks. That's right it was a demo derby ;)

Conversekidz
01-10-2005, 06:41 PM

I hope society doesn't slap you too hard. You have a lot to learn.

Crazy
01-10-2005, 11:03 PM
thanks dad, any other useless information you want to try to lecture me on?
You don't even know me.

automikey
01-11-2005, 07:45 AM
The $50 worth of therapy is by far the best advice for you. Not much else will fix what is wrong with your brain. Beyond that, stay away from sweets and save your money in a bank. I hate it when grossly overweight people become welfare rats and use up my tax dollars.