PDA

View Full Version : CS:Plus Site Updated (Comment, Join, Have Cake)

OysterBoy
01-09-2005, 07:27 PM
http://hl2insider.net/csplus1/Index.htm

This is a mod I'm working on; we need mappers, modellers, coders, animators, and skinners; so, if you have talent, email me.

From an aesthetic viewpoint; what do you think ? Any bugs? (Other then "Links" and team page being static...)

Lastly; heres some cake.

OysterBoy
01-09-2005, 08:29 PM
Strange, my post about Narwhals recieved more replies...

:confused:

-=Squid=-
01-09-2005, 08:48 PM
It's a good site, save the couple of little things I told you about earlier. Blows the other "sites" you did out of the water :)

SCpoloRicker
01-10-2005, 03:08 PM
I'll have a slice?

OB: you trying to get into dev work... I have some buddies who test at Activision.

Glickman
01-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Lastly; heres some cake.

ooo ooo!

skinner at your service.

ive only done dpb, but all hl should be the same, besides that, i doubt java or php would help.

im gonna take a crack at learning how to model in a bit

ill try to do what i can, but ive only done work for myself, and i have a rather... erm.. low expecation level

Automaggot68
01-10-2005, 04:08 PM
http://hl2insider.net/csplus1/Index.htm

This is a mod I'm working on; we need mappers, modellers, coders, animators, and skinners; so, if you have talent, email me.

From an aesthetic viewpoint; what do you think ? Any bugs? (Other then "Links" and team page being static...)

Lastly; heres some cake.

Hey, I know a guy who's been mapping for around 5-6 years now, Mark. I've seen his stuff, and i'm a huge critic, but it imrpesses me, so...
He'd bemore than happy to help out.
Hit him up on AIM at sniperelite914

OysterBoy
01-10-2005, 04:23 PM
I vowed never to use AIM again.. so.. does he have an email I could reach him at ?

Anyone interested, email samples to alex.h@rogers.com

We need all the help we can get; if you have talented friends, please mention this mod to them. This has potential to be very big, but it could also flop violently without a dev team.

Automaggot68
01-10-2005, 04:38 PM
I vowed never to use AIM again.. so.. does he have an email I could reach him at ?

Anyone interested, email samples to alex.h@rogers.com

We need all the help we can get; if you have talented friends, please mention this mod to them. This has potential to be very big, but it could also flop violently without a dev team.Here you go dude!
markbozeman2002@yahoo.com

OysterBoy
01-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Emailed;

If and when this all turns out, AO will be credited dearly.