PDA

View Full Version : Red vs Blue Quote Generator

Glickman
01-09-2005, 09:00 PM
Everyone knows those quote generators for with family guy and south park, but what about one for the best wholesome family show ever? thats right. red vs blue.

i do not know php, and didnt really feel like learning at this moment, i modeled the other generators using java and a little html.

the only problem i have now is....

its java. aim profiles only accept html, so ive gotta think of a way to get around that, but for now, check it out. (as well as what i used to get around the angelfire ad's re-appearing in the aim box)

Ive only put in like 13 quotes, and qill hopefully have atleast 40 or so withen the week.

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme3/lonechicken/index.html

any suggestions/feedback/criticism is welcomed :D

Automaggot68
01-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Thats awesome, good job!
Keep us posted!

Glickman
01-09-2005, 10:54 PM
*update*

After numerous bawls to calm me down, i grabbed php by the nuts....

actually i took a template :) edited some files, made it look sorta pretty, and voila

http://free.hostultra.com/~RvB/randquote.php

im gonna finish up (forgot some line breaks in the quotes, then add a few more quotes for now) and that should be it for now

Warewolf50
01-10-2005, 10:25 PM
you neeed to get some of the more classics in there like "you team killing f tard" which i believe was tucker.
and

"hello big tank lady"
caboose

ill post up more as i remeber them, who knows maybe the newly relased episode 46 will have some good ones.

Glickman
01-11-2005, 12:00 AM
you neeed to get some of the more classics in there like "you team killing f tard" which i believe was tucker.
and

"hello big tank lady"
caboose

ill post up more as i remeber them, who knows maybe the newly relased episode 46 will have some good ones.

heh yea, theres alot of quotes that will be put up there. ive been updating it in my spare time

i cant imagine how many are on the RvB forum ....

B.A.M.
01-11-2005, 06:18 AM
my favorite is
"i will eat you unhappyness"

Fred
01-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Has season 3 been any good? I havn't watched any of em...

Nice job, but your work is cut out for you, there are SO many hillarious quotes...

---Fred

B.A.M.
01-11-2005, 02:51 PM
season 3 is pretty good

Head knight of Ni
01-11-2005, 04:17 PM
It sucks not to be a sponsor though. :(

The jump to Halo 2 was handled pretty well IMO.