PDA

View Full Version : Going Paintballing tommorow

Arman/XPM
11-10-2001, 11:29 PM
Hello all,
Me and XPM are going to play paintball tommorow, here I am getting ready....Note, the custom paintjob on the Mask...It is no longer camouflaged on the bottom, it is red + yellow...

Arman/XPM
11-10-2001, 11:30 PM
-

Arman/XPM
11-10-2001, 11:30 PM
+

Arman/XPM
11-10-2001, 11:31 PM
\

FooTemps
11-10-2001, 11:32 PM
I just went paintballing today. Fun fun fun... only with the exception that I was playing against some hella good players... I'm still a newbie at heart...:D

Cliffio
11-10-2001, 11:37 PM
camo:rolleyes:

got your "sniper" barrel on there too??
wheres your scope?

Gunga
11-10-2001, 11:44 PM
You might wanna try putting a hopper on that Mag. Might help ya out a bit. :D

Restola
11-11-2001, 12:19 AM
hey shutup cliffo! i wear a camo top!

Cliffio
11-11-2001, 01:27 AM
and your just as cool
but do u have a scope??
cause then you would be cooler than him

Arman/XPM
11-11-2001, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Cliffio
and your just as cool
but do u have a scope??
cause then you would be cooler than him

Cliffio,
What are you trying to say? Why do you insist on putting me down, because of what I prefer to wear? Please get your act together my friend.

jah871
11-11-2001, 12:02 PM
ya we dont need people like u on AO cliffio, theres nothign wrong with camo. also what makes him look like a sniper? maybe he is playing woodsball, would u rather wear orange color clothing so people can se u a lot easier or camo?

jr
11-11-2001, 02:40 PM
well he does have a orange mask on ,so whats the point of camo then??

XspyX
11-11-2001, 02:45 PM
Good point

Gotta give it to him...

mattyfatty182
11-11-2001, 02:54 PM
WOW....that is quite possibly the ugliest mask I have EVER seen.

X-Plosive
11-11-2001, 03:14 PM
If he wans to wear it let him wear it and enjoy it without insulting him....You should of known better though......Posting pics on AO when you know people on here have nothing better to do than to criticize you.......I'm surprised Cphilip or Army haven't made a comment.......I know if hitmanng was here he would.....I miss hitmanng:(

JanStah
11-11-2001, 04:49 PM
He was making a joke guy, dont take it so seriously!

There's a serious point behind all this too; in europe, camo-wearing paintballers are frowned upon because it furthers the militaristic perception of paintball. Dont forget that some EU countries are trying to ban paintball. The more camo-wearing, tippman-toting snipers there are, the harder it will be to convince governments that this isnt some sort of army-training hobby.

And I agree; that's the ugliest mask EVER!.

Cheers

Jan.

Arman/XPM
11-11-2001, 07:45 PM
Lol,
Guys, I shelved the mask, it kept fogging up.
Thank you for your input guys, I played some intense games today.

Cliffio
11-11-2001, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by JanStah
He was making a joke guy, dont take it so seriously!

There's a serious point behind all this too; in europe, camo-wearing paintballers are frowned upon because it furthers the militaristic perception of paintball. Dont forget that some EU countries are trying to ban paintball. The more camo-wearing, tippman-toting snipers there are, the harder it will be to convince governments that this isnt some sort of army-training hobby.

And I agree; that's the ugliest mask EVER!.

Cheers

Jan.

THANK YOU, im not hatin on your or your camo im just playin around with you, im sorry if i affended you i really didnt mean anything by it, once again, im very sorry, i was in the wrong, i didnt mean it or anything like that
sorry
Cliff

Arman/XPM
11-11-2001, 07:57 PM
Cliffio,
Donot worry, It is just that some other poster, started 'bashing' me, and ridiculing me, because I asked a simple question. I am sorry, If I came off as a 'meanie' it is just that I was angry.

Cliffio
11-11-2001, 08:02 PM
its cool, like i said im really sorry, i feel ya
anyways i got a story bout today, anyways my backup gun isnt here yet(bushy) and my angel is getting ripped, and anyways a friend has a mag and i played with it and i really did like it for not being an electro, i usually short stroke anything other than electro:)
so it was all good

anyways
sorry bro
Cliff