PDA

View Full Version : Remote system setup.

blkmagik
01-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Hey folks,

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some advice. At present, i have an E-mag with a 68/3000 steel tank attahced to it. As you can imagine its a pretty heavy setup especially if i attach the warp to it. Ok heres the thing, I recently went into a paintball store and decided to see how light my gun would be with a 45/4500 tank. Amazingly it was really light. I m planning to buy the 45/4500 tank and leave it attached to my gun, but at the same time i also want to take my old 68/3000 tank and keep it on the back my tactical vest's remote tank pouch with a remote coil that i can quickly attach to my Dye Airport , should my 45/4500 run out of air.

Dont know if this is going to me make sense but here goes my question, is there a male or female attachment with a kill switch out there i could have on my Dye Airport that allows me to plug a remote line at any given time and still have a 45/4500 tank connected to my gun. The m/f attachment should have a kill switch so that no air leaks out while the 45/4500 is still being utilized. What material do i need to make this work? Thanks.