PDA

View Full Version : This gun, that gun....aaaaaaa shutup!

yakitori
01-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Lately I see everyone debating over what gun is better. Its always a mag vs. cocker or mag vs. imp, or trix vs. freestyle......etc.

It seems like ppl arent easily satisfied. Im kinda annoyed by gun whores, who always have to complain about certain aspects of their gun no matter what it is. Not that their points arent valid or thoughtful, just it gets annoying.

All this talk makes me think for a second "maybe there is a better gun for me than my emag" .......well, Ive come to the conclusion that I will stick w/ my mag. I mean so what, a little barrel rise a tiny bit more kick (which is hardly noticable), yada yada yada. Thats all it sounds like to me.

So, to all you gun whores out there. Stop whining and play the freakin game. So who cares what the other guy is shooting. My paint looks just as good on them as it would if I was shooting a trix, DM4 or 5, or any other run of the mill electro.

Rock on and play the freakin game. :headbang: :shooting:

personman
01-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Rock on and play the freakin game.
...that's no fun. :(

oneworld
01-10-2005, 05:40 PM
...that's no fun. :(

amen

WARPED1
01-10-2005, 05:53 PM
Well, I'll settle the debate once and for all,. The best gun ever for paintball is: THE ONE THATS MOST COMFORTABLE FOR YOU!

B@THEROCK
01-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Well, I'll settle the debate once and for all,. The best gun ever for paintball is: THE ONE THATS MOST COMFORTABLE FOR YOU!

:clap: :clap: :clap: finally someone makes sense!

;)

Blazestorm
01-10-2005, 06:09 PM
What if that gun is a talon and explodes after a day of use?

yakitori
01-10-2005, 06:09 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: finally someone makes sence!

lol. thats funny! someone makes sence you mean sense. :D

yakitori
01-10-2005, 06:12 PM

then it was meant to be. :D.

FSU_Paintball
01-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Paintball isn't all about playing to some of us. Many of us are also very interested in the technical aspect of the sport, and the markers. There's nothing wrong with us debating and talking about that.

That is different than the "vs" threads that pop up everywhere because people don't want to do their research. Those can be annoying to anyone.

So to sum up... if you don't like it, just go play. That's what you're after anyways, right?

yakitori
01-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Paintball isn't all about playing to some of us. Many of us are also very interested in the technical aspect of the sport, and the markers. There's nothing wrong with us debating and talking about that.

That is different than the "vs" threads that pop up everywhere because people don't want to do their research. Those can be annoying to anyone.

So to sum up... if you don't like it, just go play. That's what you're after anyways, right?

I can respect that. W/O technical ppl, paintball wouldnt be where it is today. But nitpicking and going through 1000 dollar markers like a pair of pants is different. I too am interested in technical aspects, but i dont obsess over it. Id rather be getting better at the sport!

Ppl will do what they want. I cant change that.

Koosh
01-10-2005, 07:20 PM
I've said this before, but my favorite posts go something like this:

"I just bought my 'insert name of gun that cost at LEAST $1000' what are some good upgrades I can buy for it?"

Seriously, if you spend anywhere close to $1000 on a gun, why in the world do you need upgrades?

TheDuelist
01-10-2005, 10:12 PM

They're cheap enough so you buy a ton of them until you have your $1000 super gun collection.

JRingold
01-10-2005, 10:17 PM
What would yo do with $1000 worth of broken Talons? If they were all broken in different places, you may have one that works?

paintballfreak90
01-10-2005, 10:27 PM

:clap: :clap: My E-mag :clap: :clap:

minimag03
01-10-2005, 11:17 PM
I haven't gotten a new high end marker since my Viking...so I think it might have cured me :p

I agree with them on the gun you feel best using.

-minimag03