PDA

View Full Version : mini mags

SaMpSoN
11-11-2001, 12:42 AM
i am interested in buying a mini mag and want to know a lill about if they use standard mag barells or not and if i get a hopper right do i have to get barrells custom milled or not thx folks.

and the cheapest place to get one

a_malfunction
11-11-2001, 10:12 AM
With the exception of vertical feed guns, all mag barrels are interchangeable. I dont know the cheapest place to get one, but check paintballgear.com, bbtpaintball.com, 888paintball.com. Those sites usually have pretty good prices.

Maghappy
11-11-2001, 05:31 PM
like he said, they all fit the same sept vertical feed. go to www.paintballwatch.com and search minimag. they search the cheapest place to get one. its like 300 i think thats a damn good price too!

Bartleby
11-11-2001, 09:26 PM
the cheapest place to get one is right here. in a forum. buy it used. because mags are so durable and reliable, they last forever and there are no problems with buying a used mag. here's an idea. everything you see in mysignature (minus the freak) and with a 48ci cross fire tank, cost me 325 bucks. i'd say it was pretty economical, wouldn't you?

z-zero
11-12-2001, 11:39 AM
I got my mini power feed right at www.firstcallpaintball.com for 309. Not sure if its still on sale.

z-zero

Riot[Z-Grip]
11-12-2001, 12:06 PM
My teammate is selling his mini for $425. It may not be the cheapest, but it comes with an Intelliframe, 12v Revvy w/intellifeed hookup, 10" CP barrel. As I said, not the cheapest, but a good deal nonetheless, with the Intelliframe, Revvy and all.

-Riot