PDA

View Full Version : Crossman 3357 resale??

bunny5
01-10-2005, 09:48 PM
Hey guys hows it going? I recently got my Crossman 3357 back from my parents. They took the crossman about 5 years ago because they thought it was too real and that a 13 year old shouldn't have a MAGNUM!

I forgot about it for a really long time but now its back with me. I was wondering how the resale value of a crossman is. I know they made a gazillion of them back in the day, but I never see them floating around any of the boards anymore.

I was also thinking of making it a project of mine and get the barrel honed and polished. And also have the gun "anodized" (not sure, it feels like cast iron, don't know if that would anno well ;) )

Thanks for your time guys! :headbang:

Btw.... yes they still do sell these .50 calibur paintballs (http://www.blowgunsnw.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BNI&Category_Code=50paint) ....

TeamNausea
01-10-2005, 09:57 PM
sweetness man!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Buff
01-10-2005, 10:04 PM
how does it shoot?

bunny5
01-10-2005, 10:29 PM
I'm still waiting for the .50 calibur paintballs to come through the mail!!

Anyone think anodizing it would be a good idea?

Koosh
01-10-2005, 10:32 PM
It'd sell for around $100 or so... depending on the market...

afultz075
01-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Very cool! I wonder how well they shoot.

I'm pretty sure that's not aluminum, so you won't be able to anno it. I bought a Crosman pellet pistol a few years ago for plinking and the reciever on it is steel I believe. That gun is way older, but I doubt the manufacturing design has changed much over the years.

Jackel411
01-10-2005, 11:05 PM
Hmm if your willing to part with it.. and add a bit of cash.. I may be willing to give you a mag for it ;)

bunny5
01-10-2005, 11:33 PM
Hmm... I finally just bought my first mag..... I might need some cash to revamp my SFL more.

;)

bunny5
01-11-2005, 05:44 PM
I found an old sight and slapped it on there. Man theres alot of potential in this gun to make it look really badass! Well if anyone is interested I put my gun up for sale now.
I wish I had a couple bucks and could get this thing powder coated and such :(

ScatterPlot
01-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Check the dealer forum about powdercoatings, they are way cheaper than anno.

pointm@n
01-11-2005, 07:07 PM
I found an old sight and slapped it on there. Man theres alot of potential in this gun to make it look really badass! Well if anyone is interested I put my gun up for sale now.
I wish I had a couple bucks and could get this thing powder coated and such :(

I think you should leave it the way it is. Looks old skewl and thats a good thing!

If you brought that to a paintball field, the parking lot would scatter... :shooting:

Magaman
01-11-2005, 07:15 PM
If you ever play scenario you should leave it the way it is. That would make a sweet scenario Backup Weapon. Get a nice Pistol Holster for it. :clap: