PDA

View Full Version : which one is better?

Drew
11-11-2001, 01:16 AM
I am getting an intelliframe, but I am not sure which trigger to get, what do you guys (& gals) think is the better trigger, the blade or the double groove and why?

Cliffio
11-11-2001, 01:36 AM
i think that triggers are more personal feel, no one can tell you what to like,
for example, alot of people like the cobra stick triggers on their angels, but I hate them, i like the Adrenalin trigger, so i think that you have to try both and then make your choice, not ask other people
Cliff

Drew
11-11-2001, 02:02 AM
that would be great if I had an extra $240 to drop on TWO frames, I only want (need) one:D

I know what I like, I just wanted some input:)

FooTemps
11-11-2001, 02:04 AM
I like the blade so I can switch off fingers when I shoot. index, middle, index, middle; I shoot twice as fast that way...but that was with a spyder tl+. I'd prolly short stroke the mag that way.

zvanut
11-11-2001, 12:00 PM
i personally like the blade, but it is all up to u :)

Xzion
11-11-2001, 01:42 PM
I personally like the double groove trigger, as the bottom of the upper groove gives my uppermost finger a 'lip' to hang on, and keeps my fingers comfortably seperated. Mind you I have never actually tried a blade trigger, which is why I wont say I dislike them, but from my speculations and improvications, I find that my fingers bunch together on the blade style triggers, perhaps my 'tests' werent quite accurate enough to be compared to a blade trigger, but for now, until I can try a blade trigger, im sticking to what I know works. The Double Groove Triggers.