PDA

View Full Version : New gotm

dj89
01-11-2005, 12:11 AM
OK here is what I’m going to do.
There will be a set start date and a ending date you can not post your marker before or after those dates. There will be 2 to 3 categories. Judges will chose 10 markers for each category, than they will be posted for you all to vote on. If there is a tie there will be a new poll for those markers. I will pm a mod tomorrow and ask if we can get a sticky and to infoce the not posting unless you post you marker. Prizes will be worked out will sponsors. All sponsors will get there logo and there web site posed at the top of the page/post. You must be doing some thing for GOTM to become a sponsor.
Let Me Know if I missed any thing,

ScatterPlot
01-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Great job! I hope to have a good one to enter soon, but not yet. Until then, I will be voting. LMK if you want any kind of help.

teufelhunden
01-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Bad idea. 10 markers per category? There's what, maybe 20-25 entries to begin with?

How about you keep it how it is and post the judges votes. That way, the next time you fake it you get called on it.

That said, if you choose to keep this as the new format, I wish to be excused from judging.

dj89
01-11-2005, 12:19 AM
Bad idea. 10 markers per category? There's what, maybe 20-25 entries to begin with?

EDIT: Or as many as judges see fit,

How about you keep it how it is and post the judges votes. That way, the next time you fake it you get called on it.

That said, if you choose to keep this as the new format, I wish to be excused from judging.
ok you are excused.

EDIT: Or as many as judges see fit.

master_alexander
01-11-2005, 12:21 AM
nice job. i can't wait.

Skywalker
01-11-2005, 12:22 AM
Sounds good to me, I can't wait to win. If you need a new judge let me know.

Enemy
01-11-2005, 12:57 AM
im actually feeling maybe top 5 or top 3 per catergory no need to have top 10!! but i like the new format... and if any of it doesnt work then you can just go back to the way it was!!

MisterBones25
01-11-2005, 10:09 AM
i was thinking the top 3 would be more realistic as well. other than that, sounds good.

GT
01-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Dj,
Did you read any of the suggestions?

OK here is what I’m going to do. There will be a set start date and a ending date you can not post your marker before or after those dates. There will be 2 to 3 categories.

You really shouldnt be doing anything other than overseeing the process, not picking judges, voting, hiding the results.

Judges will chose 10 markers for each category, than they will be posted for you all to vote on.

One or two cataories tops. There shouldnt even be judges

Re-read the suggestion thread, pick the top three popular issues with GOTM, and then fix those.

smilestyler
01-11-2005, 01:26 PM
Two catagories. Mag and non-mag, or Electro and mech

Ten per catagory is too much to choose from.

Make things more simple for others as well as yourself.

dj89
01-11-2005, 02:53 PM
I'm just testing to see how this works.