PDA

View Full Version : Automag skipping shots. PLEASE help

blackhawk213v
01-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Ok my automag has had this problem for years. Ive never played a game with it. My guns just skips shots when shooting. My setup is an Automag Classic, 88/45 MaxFlo HP, bOO-yAHH elcd frame and warp feed. The problem continues even with different tanks attached and ive switched between micro and macro. It might be the trigger frame. I switched it out with the stock frame and before we could tune it to be correct, we ran out of gas. Itll shoot once every 3 shots on average. I just got a warp feed and I cant stand it not working. Ive taken it to Paintball maxx and they didnt find anything, ive replaced everything in the main valve with the automag repair kit. I dont know what else to do. Please help. throw any ideas at me!

CaliMagFan
01-11-2005, 11:33 PM
well, if you're using an electric frame there is the chance that the solenoid is not moving enough every time to fire the marker. I dont know why it would be ver inconsistent, but then again, not many people seem to have your setup.... good luck, let's hope threre is more info than i can provide.

-kyro

tdogreb
01-11-2005, 11:42 PM
I BELIVE THE PROBLEM IS IN YOUR ON/OFF SET UP. MAKE SURE IT IS WELL OILED

READ THIS http://makostorm.freehosting.net/about.htm l

blackhawk213v
01-13-2005, 07:17 AM
thanks guys. anyother suggestions?

GodLovesUgly
01-13-2005, 09:02 AM
get your tank filled and put the stock frame back on, i've heard lots of complaints about the current E-frames for mags, so there is a good chance that's why it won't fire! if it's not that go buy some oil and oil EVERYTHING from the o-rings to the bolt, see if that helps!

tdogreb
01-13-2005, 07:15 PM
the frame should show the word fire each time you pull the trigger. If it don't then the problem is in the frame. If the on/off pin is to long it will also shoot like your gun is doing.You must have a boo-yaah or centerflag on/off or best of all agd ult for the frame to work right. Another problem I had was the field strip screw looseing up after a few shots,the gun would act the same way.

captian pinky
01-13-2005, 09:31 PM
try ppushing ur on/off all the way in oil it and then re insert it then before putting on the frame try of the gun see if works if not try new batteries or watever then see if the gun will shoot without the e frame and a stock one if not tighten the field strip screw and u should be fine i think your problem is your frame or your on/off try on/off first

blackhawk213v
01-14-2005, 05:25 PM
the frame should show the word fire each time you pull the trigger. If it don't then the problem is in the frame. If the on/off pin is to long it will also shoot like your gun is doing.You must have a boo-yaah or centerflag on/off or best of all agd ult for the frame to work right. Another problem I had was the field strip screw looseing up after a few shots,the gun would act the same way.

it doesnt shoe the word fire each shot. it never has. its not supposed to either. I dont know what the hell the ULT would do on an ELCD frame with a trigger pull of like 4mm. Al the screw are the same. Im thinking its the on/off. i always have but i dont know where to get one. whaere can i get a boo-yahh one or centerflag.

tdogreb
01-14-2005, 05:37 PM
The ult is a agd on/off that is ajustable and has a lighter pin that is easier for the solenoid to push. It really is a must have for either frame.

blackhawk213v
01-14-2005, 05:52 PM
The ult is a agd on/off that is ajustable and has a lighter pin that is easier for the solenoid to push. It really is a must have for either frame.

yeah sorry i thought it was called ult not ULE (ultra light trigger was what I thought it was called) well what about the z-valve. ive heard about that. it was actually mentioned in a review for the booyaah frame. he said it didnt work until he got that. Like probably 80% of the people on that review page said that the boo-yahh had really crappy on/off valves and that once you got that replaced it was really good. so now im almost psitive its the on/off but i dont know which on to get and which one would really work.

tdogreb
01-14-2005, 06:00 PM
I Bought The Z-valve For My Frame Could Not Make It Work. Have The Ult In My Centerflag Frame Now , Like I Said Must Have. Look At Devil Mags In Ao Talk. Also Centerflag Says To Use.

blackhawk213v
01-18-2005, 06:01 PM
so if i buy the unltra light trigger pull kit that comes with the on/off it will work with my elcd frame?

blackhawk213v
02-17-2005, 10:42 PM
so if i get the ULE on/off valve and a lvl 10 do you guys think it will work correctly?