PDA

View Full Version : exreme rage masl with fan

Soopa Villain17
01-11-2005, 07:12 PM
has anyone seen or used the Extreme Rage 20/20 mask with thermal lens and fan ? im thiniking about buying it because all my masks suck and they always fog up and i try to clean them and they never come clean again, do the thermal lens and fan really help it not fog ? thanks :dance:

Soopa Villain17
01-11-2005, 07:27 PM
anyone ?

TeamNausea
01-11-2005, 07:53 PM
give it a lil while

thelane
01-11-2005, 09:45 PM
well havent herd about the mask but IMHO yes the thermal lens does help and depending on how much it is a very cheap and good mask is the um mask that comes with the 98 custom thy dont fog and are like $10 im gettin one meself :D

:shooting: :dance:
-lane the flying skwril

Chronobreak
01-11-2005, 10:07 PM
has anyone seen or used the Extreme Rage 20/20 mask with thermal lens and fan ? im thiniking about buying it because all my masks suck and they always fog up and i try to clean them and they never come clean again, do the thermal lens and fan really help it not fog ? thanks :dance:

get a thermal lense to fix foging

ive had non thermals never fog

if u are fat ur screwed(sry but true) keep the mask TIGHT breath out of your nose.

we got one of the mask at our field....its a budget beginner mask with a thermal lense and a fan

the fan is useless but for those who seem to fog up anything and everything it is the last step you can make.

if u still fog up after that its obviosuly user error.

deathstalker
01-11-2005, 10:11 PM
...if u still fog up after that its obviosuly user error.
Could be a crack in the lens, too, chief.

Chronobreak
01-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Could be a crack in the lens, too, chief.

DONT use a cracked lense...sry thoguht that was common sence among ballers :rolleyes:

wait did i say common sence and paintballers in the same sentance? OOPS! :eek:

Chronobreak
01-11-2005, 10:44 PM
sry one more psot i also wanted to add make sure you read the manual

dont use anything like windex or nay caustic amterials

generaly soap and water is best...DONT submerge the mask underwater......treat it nice

SAW
01-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Spraybottle loaded with water + Blue Cloth (can't think of the name for the life of me...the smooth silky ones w/o exposed fibers) = Happy mask

tyrion2323
01-11-2005, 10:48 PM
You might want to consider the VForce Vantage over the Extreme Rage. VForce is a better name in goggles, and the Vantage is using existing proven technology and features.

at $40, you'll have a hard time beating it.

shatter_storm
01-11-2005, 11:28 PM
We just got a bunch of 20-20's in at the local shop. I tried one on, and it felt like my head was between a vice. The things are molded TINY, they are super tight fits on everyone in the shop. The fact that they're cheap, thermal, and come with a fan is nice, but try one on first. Then, when you've got it on, look at yourself in the mirror and then open your mouth like you're yelling. I didn't think my lower teeth would be safe wearing it, they extended down below the bottom guard.

Nice concept, not so great execution (unless you are selling masks to little kids, which extreme rage is).